1.    #1  
    Sorry if this has already been covered, I searched several different ways but didn't find anything...

Anyone else lose this functionality after updating? How have you rectified it?
    All the ones I see listed in Preware are compatible with 1.4.5. Which one are you using?
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Still works for me. Which patch specifically are you using? I'm using "Rotated Battery Icon and Percentage Color" and it's working fine after the 1.4.5 update. If you're using a different one, maybe this one would work for you.
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal71 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been covered, I searched several different ways but didn't find anything...

Anyone else lose this functionality after updating? How have you rectified it?
    It's simple, after the update whichever patch, themes, or kernels doesn't work... we have to just wait until the dev update them. Ok.
  5.    #5  
    It's the Quick Install "Styling Mods" tweak located in the Quick Install program "Battery % in Top Header"
    I use one of the battery % patches. Didn't work after the update, but a restart brought it right back.