1.    #1  
    so with webos patch 1.4.5 hitting the U.S. today I decided to do a hard reset on my phone and get rid of all homebrew apps/patches. After the reset I noticed that my facebook contacts were still showing on my messaging app and I can still talk to them. Should I be worried at all? Not that I don't like having facebook chat on my palm pre but shouldn't it have been removed w/ the hard reset?
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    patches will get erased only via doctor if you dont remove them all in preware...
    just fyi
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Quote Originally Posted by phrozenghost View Post
    so with webos patch 1.4.5 hitting the U.S. today I decided to do a hard reset on my phone and get rid of all homebrew apps/patches. After the reset I noticed that my facebook contacts were still showing on my messaging app and I can still talk to them. Should I be worried at all? Not that I don't like having facebook chat on my palm pre but shouldn't it have been removed w/ the hard reset?
    Your good... Even some Kernels are OTA compatible. If you're still a little concern, then run EPR in preware. (Emergency Patch Remover). I updated without removing any patches, or kernal.
    Best of luck.