1. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I'm sure someone out there likes this thing but it really bugs me just because of how long it waits before it fades away. I always look at the battery icon to see if charging anyways. Thanks in advance.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    There is already a patch in Preware called Just charge by default
    There was a patch that disabled the notification, I don't see it now that I'm on 1.4.5. I'll look in the 1.4.1.1 feed when I get to a computer.
    Last edited by NachoB; 08/13/2010 at 04:24 AM.
    Guess I was dreaming, I'm not able to find the patch I thought existed that completely disabled the "Charging Battery" notification.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    The patch is made by Jason "Just Charge by Default" On plugging in your device it will automatically go into Just Charge with notification icon at bottom if you want to go to a different mode.
    That one I'm aware of. I swear I saw one that disabled the notification from popping up when placing the phone on the TouchStone because I thought about installing it but never did.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  7. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    HA! Just found this! It has been in patch form for quite some time (Thanks Jason!) and is called "Quick USB Dashboard"

This will skip the 'Charging battery' banner when connected to a computer via USB
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    See, I knew there was a patch lol