1.    #1  
    I'll pay $50 if anyone can make a patch to do this:

I use calendar notifications a lot to remind of things way in advanced, so once they pop-up I like to hit snooze (probably for a couple of days). The problem is that when a reminder is snoozed it just sits at the bottom of the screen for however long I told it to snooze for, taking up valuable screen room! And if I swipe it off the bottom of the screen it dismisses the reminder!

I would like it so that once I snooze a calendar reminder, for it to disappear until the snooze time runs out. Is this even possible?

Thank You!
    If you use mysnooze duration patch swiping the banner icon will not dismiss the reminder. In addition this patch will enable snoozed reminder to live through a reboot.

I will look at adding an option to the patch to not show the banner icon to start with should be doable.
    Got it just have to make it optional now.
    Ok its ready.

Calendar snooze Duration

Download and install the beta patch version from the first post of the above link.
  5.    #5  
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!

I have been wanting this since the day I got my Pre! Thank you sooooo much.

I have made a $50 donation to your PayPal account (81D85563WS4420201).
    Quote Originally Posted by HebrewHammer View Post
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!

I have been wanting this since the day I got my Pre! Thank you sooooo much.

I have made a $50 donation to your PayPal account (81D85563WS4420201).

Thank you for the donation, i truly appreciate it.
  7.    #7  
    Is there anyway to make it so that you can back-swipe while selecting snooze times and go back to the notification?

e.g. Right now when a reminder pops up I tap the snooze time selection list but then I forgot when the event actually is, so I back-swipe so I can see the details of the reminder but back-swiping snoozes the reminder (I think it selects 15min. by default) and it goes away instead of just exiting the snooze selection list.