1.    #1  
    I tried reinstalling and then uninstalling. I've also tried EPR, but neither seem to remove the patch completely. It seems like there's residual files that are "stuck".

Any ideas?

Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cr_8_tiv View Post
    I tried reinstalling and then uninstalling. I've also tried EPR, but neither seem to remove the patch completely. It seems like there's residual files that are "stuck".

Any ideas?

Thanks!!!
    I am having the same problem I installed the keytoss patch and uninstalled it and the word keytoss appears instead of google in universal search. Anyone know how I can fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by gulrezm View Post
    I am having the same problem I installed the keytoss patch and uninstalled it and the word keytoss appears instead of google in universal search. Anyone know how I can fix this?
    a bit of overkill, but you can always try running the webOS Repair Utility ( http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html )..that SHOULD fix it
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work: