Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Why is this patch not work on my pixi??

ROM 1.45
    this method worked for me thanks jason

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Here's an updated version of Multi-Mod.

It both supports v1.4.5 and alters the patch so it no longer creates files (which I believe causes issues with AUPT). As a side effect, the patch is a fair bit smaller in size.

Like earlier multi-mod incarnations, AUPT will still have issues with it, as it edits a framework files (thus affecting multiple packages), but it's a step in the right direction.
    I love this patch and I'll like to know if there is any fix to make it work with 1.4.5?
    thankd!
    <<Thread Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by vopt View Post
    Why is this patch not work on my pixi??

ROM 1.45
    It does work for pixi. Here is the link: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-update-2.html. You can download and install it via Internalz. Tap on email.

Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    I love this patch and I'll like to know if there is any fix to make it work with 1.4.5?
    thankd!
    Here it is... The updated fix: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...-update-2.html
    Have a good day.
    Here's an updated .patch. This one fully adheres to AUPT and only affects a single package. As a side effect, this patch should work fine for future OTA updates and such (as long as the browser code doesn't radically change, heh)

I highly recommend those using any other v1.4.5 patches to switch to this one.

I've submitted this updated patch to the patch feed, so it should hopefully be online there in a few days

EDIT: Forgot to mention, this update fixes the issue where App Catalog links ask for stream or download
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 08/24/2010 at 06:08 PM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Here's an updated .patch. This one fully adheres to AUPT and only affects a single package. As a side effect, this patch should work fine for future OTA updates and such (as long as the browser code doesn't radically change, heh)

I've submitted this updated patch to the patch feed, so it should hopefully be online there in a few days
    Thank you very much Sir.
    On a side note, I love this phone. Browsing the full P|C site from my Pre, e-mailed the patch to myself, then opened and installed via Internalz.
    Jason, you are amazing. Period!
  9. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts

EDIT: Forgot to mention, this update fixes the issue where App Catalog links ask for stream or download
    I love this patch, but it makes screen captures (OPT+SYM+P) difficult due to the SYM key making the screen move.

Also, will this updated patch work with 1.4.1.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    Also, will this updated patch work with 1.4.1.1?
    Theoretically should
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook

Emailed to self, downloaded, and installed with Internalz: no problems. Gracias!
    worked perfectly! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I don't like waiting for the patches to be updated and reduce the functionality of my phone so when some of them aren't updated I look at the patch and fix it myself. I liked the no pause on minimized video that hasn't been updated so I fixed that one as well.
    Hey mamouton, could I get the fix for the no pause on minimized vid patch?

Thanks very much! Emailed to self,installed successfully!so good!

PS: Would you do a close pixi gravity acceleration patch it? pre owned, but pixi no urgent need to
    Last edited by vopt; 08/25/2010 at 09:29 AM.
    Hey Jason. Thanks for updating this patch and 'fixing' it to be AUPT compatible.... Only one nit to pick (and I can't believe no one else has noticed this in the last 20 hours...)

Am I insane, or did you make an error by a factor of -1 when it comes to the in-browser action when tapping the sym key.... I think the Sym key is for one text line (or xx pixels -- not sure) of movement. It should make the page go DOWN one line to facilitate smooth reading, but instead mine makes the page go one line UP?!?!?! Not a big help for reading down a web page...

Anyway, I thought I'd bring it up and subject myself to some ridicule if I'm totally off-base (or as previously noted, insane).

I am using the version attached to post #46. I installed by emailing it to myself via Precentral and then installing using Internalz.

Thanks again for your work updating this. It's one of the patches I've missed the most during the run-up to 1.4.5 and the subsequent 2 weeks since...

EDIT -- I'm an *****. Confirmed. I just don't remember there being a 1-line-up button in the old patch. Thanks shopharim. Apologies to Jason.
    Last edited by greenawayj; 08/25/2010 at 01:54 PM.
    try the '@' key
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I emailed the previous version to myself and installed it. Now that MultiMod is updated, I want to remove it, and I can't figure out how to do that in Internals. I tried running the EPR tool, and removing/reinstalling all of my patches, but now I'm stuck in some weird in-between land: I don't have any multimod functionality, but I also can't install MultiMod from Preware.

Can someone please help?
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I found the WebOS Repair Utility and was able to recover. I used the individual file restore mode and restored the three files that the IPK log reported as problematic.

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123