Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    will install and make it functional it hasnt been updated in preware yet but i needed it so imidified it to work.
    if you don't mind, could you send me your install file?
    Here you go
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Is it compatible with 1.4.5?
    Mine says the patch isnt available for 1.4.5
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Same here.
    I don't like waiting for the patches to be updated and reduce the functionality of my phone so when some of them aren't updated I look at the patch and fix it myself. I liked the no pause on minimized video that hasn't been updated so I fixed that one as well.
    Last edited by mamouton; 08/12/2010 at 10:59 PM.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Here you go
    thank you, you're the man..... we speak your name!!
    I don't like wait for the patches to be updated and reduce the functionality of my phone so when some of them aren't updated I look at the patch and fix it myself. I liked the no pause on minimized video that hasn't been updated so I fixed that one as well.
    Nice! I wanna be like you when I grow up.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    mamouton do you have an updated "Edit Any Videos Metadata"? Or could you explain how to do it?
    Haven't used that one I could look at it and see what has changed. Didn't I read somewhere that it was having problems. I need to find the thread and look at it. I have fixed the no pause video patch that allows you to minimize the videos while watching. Have you asked Jason to fix it yet? Looking at the patch the file it referenced has changed I will fix that. Pm me your email and I will send it to you so I won't hijack this thread anymore.
    Any news on when this patch will be updated in Preware? It still says unavailable for 1.4.5.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Here you go
    strangely, this patch wouldn't install through internalz (by emailing to myself). it said it installed, but it wasn't there after luna restart.
    it did, however, apply through webosqi, so all is good. very strange, though. i tried it twice and with luna and full restart.
    thanks for the updated patch!
    Is there a way to fix this patch over the air? I'm at work with no access to quick install.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    Is there a way to fix this patch over the air? I'm at work with no access to quick install.
    If you have a Dropbox account with Dropboxify and Internalz on your Phone, you can download it to your Dropbox folder, download it to your phone with Dropboxify, and install it with Internalz. If you don't have access to Dropbox you might be able to use one of those email attachment links to save it to your phone and then use Internalz to install it.
    thanks a million bro. ive been waiting for that patch to be available again. its one of my top 5 patches.
    Here's an updated version of Multi-Mod.

It both supports v1.4.5 and alters the patch so it no longer creates files (which I believe causes issues with AUPT). As a side effect, the patch is a fair bit smaller in size.

Like earlier multi-mod incarnations, AUPT will still have issues with it, as it edits a framework files (thus affecting multiple packages), but it's a step in the right direction.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Auuuuugh, i need multi mod so I can save it. LOL
    Jason, thanks a bunch for the update.

For those of you who can't wait any longer, here is an easy way to install this patch:

1. OPEN Preware and install "Internalz". Luna restart.
    2. Email Jason's patch to yourself from his post.
    3. Tap the attachment to open it. It will open in Internalz and give you the option to install the patch.

This procedure worked like a charm for me, and didn't need a computer.
    I get an error in Internalz with Jason patch "Patch installation failed"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    Jason, thanks a bunch for the update.

For those of you who can't wait any longer, here is an easy way to install this patch:

1. OPEN Preware and install "Internalz". Luna restart.
    2. Email Jason's patch to yourself from his post.
    3. Tap the attachment to open it. It will open in Internalz and give you the option to install the patch.

This procedure worked like a charm for me, and didn't need a computer.
    2 ways to install off-feed .patch files:
    - Via WOSQI
    - Via Internalz (Important notice for Internalz .patch users)
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by jihrke View Post
    If jason patch doesn't work for you, then try this one: Attached Files
    browser-multi-mod-new.patch (11.7 KB, 94 views) Email Attachment

I send the patch to my email, don't tap download, tap the blue link underneath it. It will then open Internalz and then tap install. I notice this way work, now multi-mod working great now.

One thing I love about this patch, is the ability to go from the top page to bottom by pressing a button.

Top to bottom: Enter key
    Bottom to top: Back key
    Scroll slowly down: Space bar key

You can get the correct link to the file above.
    Scroll slowly up: Period button
    Quote Originally Posted by jihrke View Post
    Did you email the file to your Pre?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I'm just wondering: why does the space bar change function when rotated right? That seems counterintutive for me.

Oh, and while I'm at it, how do I remove a patch that I installed via Internalz?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast