1.    #1  
    Apologies in advance if this is available and I just havent found it!

Since so many web sites are designed specifically for the iPhone, is there a patch for WebOS that allows us to toggle iPhone emulation in the browser on and off?

I seem to remember somewhere setting my Pre+ to be seen as an iPhone on the web, but, I can't find that setting again... no patch, either... it would be great to have one that is a toggle for emulation in the web browser so we can take advantage of those web sites that are iPhone optimized, and not be seen as an iPhone on those that arent!

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

iPhone user agent
  3.    #3  
    063 thanks!

Where can I find it?

Much appreciated~
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

In preware under patches.
    One problem with using it is that it reduces the evidence of Pre on the internet. There's too few Pre already without some of them looking like iphones.
  6.    #6  
    Ive looked up "iPhone user agent" and it isnt there...

There's an app in the App Catalog, I think it's named iPhone Pro
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  8.    #8  
    NachoB;

Nope, not there, either.

Sorry, it's iPhone Plus, found it via Preware for $0.99
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  10.    #10  
    NahcoB;

Thats just an app to make the Pre User Interface look like the iPhone.. I need a patch that represents the Pre as an iPhone to web sites, that can be turned on and off in the web browser.

Thanks, anyway!

Here is the link for the iphone spoof patch by clipcarl.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...perfectly.html
    Oh, I misread what you were looking for (my quick proofreading skills are not working this morning). iphone spoof. That might be able to be installed using WebOS Quick Install. It was one of the built in options you could check to install. I've not used it so don't know if it works or not.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    I think he is trying to unistall I saw a post from the op earlier that said he went to an adobe flash page and got the message that flash wasn't available for the iphone.
    Actually, its in Webos QI. Under Tweaks.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  15.    #15  
    Jason is correct! (just found it myself...)

It would be great if this were a patch that is a toggle in the brower, though!!!

(hint, hint)

Thanks everyone for the help!!!!