Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I usually work out with my palm pre listening to music. However I find that the volume increment levels are setup weird. Like one volume increment is too low but if I higher one increment it becomes too high. Is this changeable through a patch to lessen the gap between increments?
    I've been hoping for this patch as well but haven't seen one. I think there is a patch for media volume in the top bar menu, but I can't seem to install it. I'd prefer to be able to use the buttons to adjust the volume in small increments instead of dragging a slider. It always seems like the volume should be half way between two settings.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I second this patch.
    Would really love to have finer volume levels. As palm chose to ignore my feature request for ages now (filed it back in the 1.2.1 days, I think), here's hoping that homebrew once again does the trick...
    sony Ericsson dumbphones had a similar way of doing the volume, but also had half/faded "bars" as well. i think this would be nicer without having to do a lot more such as making a new volume bar.
    O2 UK Pre Plus, Official (German) ROW webOS 2.1
    me third ,th problem its betwen the five and six bars, I even send an email to the developer of the first patch talking about the same thing, I thought I was the only one,with that fix the patch wil be perfect!
    This would be a great patch for most people who listen to music often on their Pre.
    I've always felt the same way. The only remedy I've found is to use dual volume controls on the phone and bluetooth headphones, however, if I'm using my wired (and much better sounding) headphones, one setting is too soft and one is too loud. I'd love this patch as well.
    same here , been asking ofr ages
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    bring it.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Did homebrew die? I thought it was meant to outlast HPs sterling effort.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Why do you ask that?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    AudioSwitch supports smaller increments by scaled sliding (50% de- and increase for 10 points of change). It's an app not a patch.