Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    anyone knows if theres a patch that adds the ability to turn on/off text notification on the top bar? if not can anyone make it, its sorta of annoying to have to go to the messaging app and preferences to turn them on/off
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/09/2010 at 04:06 AM. Reason: edited title (clarification)
    huh? Not quite sure what you're asking for here. Preferences of what text app?

Are you referring to the Messaging app, and turning on/off incoming sms notifications?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    huh? Not quite sure what you're asking for here. Preferences of what text app?
    yes, the messaging app, sorry, idk why i call it text app

Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Are you referring to the Messaging app, and turning on/off incoming sms notifications?
    yes
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    anyone?
    Edit... just reread your initial post and missed that last part. (I really need to stop going through threads early in the AM)

I've never seen a patch like this, but will keep an eye out..
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/09/2010 at 04:04 AM.
    I think he'd like the ability to toggle the messaging notification settings from the device menu. I may be wrong
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by errade View Post
    I think he'd like the ability to toggle the messaging notification settings from the device menu. I may be wrong
    Actually your right! itd be nice to have the ability to toogle the messaging notification from device menu, Itd be a really nice feature specially when u want to record you can just turn it off that way when u receive a txt ur camera wont stop recording bcuz it gets interrupted, i hate that it happens to me all the time..
    Last edited by r00t; 08/09/2010 at 08:02 AM.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    bump
    Lovely lady hump bump
    lol
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    lol
    Does anyone know of an app that can/will change the color of the font to white or somee other bright color if you have a black or dark background? in the text messaging portion it has my chat in white but incoming messages are a blue color that does not contrast well with the black background.