1.    #1  
    Sometimes I'll accidentally hit the volume button with the mute switch off, or on. I also have the patch that allows me to take pictures with the volume button, and I was wondering if someone could make it only last like .2 seconds or something, or make it just go away completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  2.    #2  
    Justtttt checkin'
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Technically, the images could be made blank and transparent so they don't show up at all, but it would be a workaround.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    Technically, the images could be made blank and transparent so they don't show up at all, but it would be a workaround.
    No I like the notification, but I think it's just too long.