Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    The visual voicemail app, is there a path to open the program from the voicemail notifiation or the icon in the phone app?
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    The visual voicemail app, is there a path to open the program from the voicemail notifiation or the icon in the phone app?
    with youview when you get a voicemail, the voicemail notification comes from you view and you can open from there already. ever since I setup youview, i have never gotten a standard notification for voicemail, it always came up as a notification from youview app. all you have to do is press on the notifacation and it will.
    youview is so much easier than standard voicemail. I just put it in my quick launch bar.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    with youview when you get a voicemail, the voicemail notification comes from you view and you can open from there already. ever since I setup youview, i have never gotten a standard notification for voicemail, it always came up as a notification from youview app. all you have to do is press on the notifacation and it will.
    I see, I didn't get any voicemails since I installed the app. Thanks!
    The other thing to keep in mind is that YouView doesn't always restart itself when your phone resets.

So you often need to run YouView at least once after rebooting to make sure it will check for voicemails in the background.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    The other thing to keep in mind is that YouView doesn't always restart itself when your phone resets.

So you often need to run YouView at least once after rebooting to make sure it will check for voicemails in the background.
    Nice tip, Preset Reset an take care of that