1.    #1  
    I updated WebOS 1.4.1 to 1.4.5, I can't remove System Menu Initial Framework or I can't update it. I use Preware and I wan't re-install System Menu Today Menu but I can't.
    I received when I want update:
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.top-bar-system-menu-initial-framework.prerm 2>&1
    Check for md5sum in /usr/lib/ipkg/info
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file etc/palm/persistentWindows.conf.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    12 out of 12 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/views/bar/bar-scene.html.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/devicemenu.css.rej
    Apply anyway? [n]
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css.rej
    The text leading up to this was:
    --------------------------
    |diff --git a/usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/stylesheets/global-menus.css b/usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/stylesheets/global-menus.css
    |index 3c55c3d..6f430e3 100644
    |--- a/usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/stylesheets/global-menus.css
    |+++ b/usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/338/stylesheets/global-menus.css
    --------------------------
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    9 out of 9 hunks ignored
    Same thing happened to a bunch of us when we OTA'd to 1.4.5.

I solved it by running Emergency Patch Recovery & re-installing all my patches. I think this also worked for a few others.
    Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Treo 180 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Palm Pre (busted) -> iPhone4 (awesome) + iPad