Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    OK, so I realize there is a good chance that this isn't possible, but I would love it if someone could make a patch that would open Pandora when Bluetooth is connected on the phone, and close it when Bluetooth is disconnected. I recently bought a hands-free system for my car so that I could replace XM radio with Pandora, and I'm loving the wireless ability of the Bluetooth and touchstone, but on short trips it is a bit annoying to have to open up and close Pandora every time I get in and out of the car. Having the phone do this automatically would be absolutely perfect, and would let me just leave my phone in my pocket for most trips.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Search Mode Switcher on preware. You can set profiles by gps locations wifi and bluetooth profiles. Just make a bluetooth profile and set it to launch pandora and exit pandora when exiting profile pretty easy.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Awesome, thanks a lot for pointing that out. Seems like it should work perfectly for what I want....just as soon as the developer releases a fixed version over the weekend. Can't wait for the new release to try it out!