Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    So this I guess you could say is a request. While traveling today I noticed that my phone went in and out of roaming several times. I thought, it would be cool to know what carrier you're roaming off of on the top bar of your phone? Is that possible with a patch? Also, is there a way to actually download mp3 and mp4 files to our handsets from emails instead of just being able to listen to them only?
    Last edited by djraw; 08/04/2010 at 07:44 AM.
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    If you were in Ga. its verizon
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

multi-mod patch lets you download
    Quote Originally Posted by djraw View Post
    So this I guess you could say is a request. While traveling today I noticed that my phone went in and out of roaming several times. I thought, it would be cool to know what carrier you're roaming off of on the top bar of your phone? Is that possible with a patch? Also, is there a way to actually download mp3 and mp4 files to our handsets instead of just being able to listen to them only?
    The patch Multi Mod allows you to download music/feeds, etc instead of streaming them. For the roaming thing, I don't know...
    I would love it if someone split the download/stream option patch out of Multi Mod. I do not need any of the other patches in the group. Multi Mod also needs to be removed for OS updates because it spans more than one package.

Could D/S Patch be split off and avoid the update issue?
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    I ment to say download from emails. I have the multi mod patch, but it still doesn't let me download audio from emails.
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....