1.    #1  
    Due to the original creator of this patch never updated his white font patch, I decided to look into it and have now created my first patch.

What this patch does is simply change the stock black text messaging font to white.

If you have any color suggestions, don't hesitate to ask.
    Also use this link to choose what color you want, I'll need the HEX code.
    HTML Color Picker

*Known Patches Not Compatible With*

- iPhone Style
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Demlor; 08/12/2010 at 04:47 PM.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    Due to the original creator of this patch never updated his white font patch, I decided to look into it and have now created my first patch.

What this patch does is simply change the stock black text messaging font to white.

If you have any color suggestions, don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy!
    blue?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

3.    #3  
    Here ya go.
    If you want a different shade of blue go here to select a HEX color code you want.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Here ya go.
    If you want a different shade of blue go here to select a HEX color code you want.
    btw does this patch not work with other messaging patches?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

5.    #5  
    It should work other patches.
    No other patches effect the color changing of text that I know of.
    It should work other patches.
    No other patches effect the color changing of text that I know of.
    delete all conversations and text
    character counter
    enable landscape messaging
    enter key for new line
    iphone style
    notification repeat
    sms vibrate to one second
    total messaging count
    unlimited recipients

anyways this is the error i got with internalz
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

7.    #7  
    Okay just did a check on those, the only one that's affected is iPhone Style.
    So you can't use this patch with that patch.
    Okay just did a check on those, the only one that's affected is iPhone Style.
    So you can't use this patch with that patch.
    damn thats sucks, thanks for letting me know
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

anyway to have one color for the senders texts and one for when I send the text?
  10.    #10  
    Yup, that is possible.
    What colors would you like?
    blue and black? That would be soo cool! Whatever the other person writes is blue. Whatever I write is black.
    thanks for all your efforts. This is a great patch!
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    blue and black? That would be soo cool! Whatever the other person writes is blue. Whatever I write is black.
    thanks for all your efforts. This is a great patch!
    This work for ya?
    Or do you want it to be a darker blue?
    wow great job! I didn't know this was possible! Beggars can't be chosers so if you do make a bluer patch I will give it a shot. Thanks for al your hard work. You should start a new thread with this new patch cause I think a lot of people will like it!
  14.    #14  
    If you'd like to pick a blue to use, go to the link in my first post and pick a HEX color code.

I could just change the title of this thread to Text Messaging Font Colors.
    Wouldn't have to create a whole new thread.

Could a mod be so kind to that for me please?
    thanks for your work love the patch. Is their any way to change the font color in the 'Buddies' section as well? To white?

Thanks again!