1.    #1  
    This is a weird/random request, but I'd rather watch behind the scenes of what is going on in the booting process of the phone than the blinking Palm logo for 3 minutes. Has this already been requested or attempted?
    Thanks,
    I'm not sure about whether or not this can be done, probably not, or I am assuming someone would already have done it and posted about it, however, have you tried just changing the boot logo to something you'd rather see instead? There are several threads on here with instructions on how to do that.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I was aware of the boot screen theme changes, not interested in that. Thought it woudl be more cool to see linux booting..
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Yes, I was aware of the boot screen theme changes, not interested in that. Thought it woudl be more cool to see linux booting..
    There were some posts on here about that, seems the conclusion was that it just wasn't possible, although the creative person did try to ask multiple times.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    is there anyone known how to configure the kernel and u-boot, then remake a kernel to make it possible to shown log in screen during booting?
    This is definitely possible, the F4 Phantom Touchpad Kernel displays a linux-esque terminal boot instead of the HP logo. It could probably be implemented into uber/warthog as a toggleable option, but since it's an aesthetic feature more than anything else i wouldn't count on it being added anytime soon. You could always ask rod or unixpsycho about it i guess.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.