1.    #1  
    I had a Patch Request. Every night i use the Brightness Unlinked Patch on the Touchstone, but the blink notifications really brighten up the room! I wish I could turn off the blink notifications during the hours of 12AM to 7AM. If that could be implemented into the patch, that would be grand.

Does anyone else like this idea?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    You could do this with Mode Switcher. Make a mode with blink off (and whatever else you want at night). Make a combination trigger using the Time of Day trigger (12am - 7 am) and Charger Event trigger (touchstone) to trigger that mode.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I know nothing about the possibility of a patch being made for this, but if you grab the Mode Switcher app from Preware, you can create a "Touchstone" mode that will disable notifications while on the touchstone. You can set a trigger for the phone to go into this mode during the hours that you specified. Give it a try, it's a great app.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Hey ccano8, that's a great idea!
  5.    #5  
    I will give it a shot. Thanks everyone!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahitz View Post
    Hey ccano8, that's a great idea!
    haha, yeah, you beat me to the submit button!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccano8 View Post
    I know nothing about the possibility of a patch being made for this, but if you grab the Mode Switcher app from Preware, you can create a "Touchstone" mode that will disable notifications while on the touchstone. You can set a trigger for the phone to go into this mode during the hours that you specified. Give it a try, it's a great app.
    Where is this in Preware. I searched in the App Catalog and in Patches. The only thing is the mode switcher with Luna Reboot Patch. Is that the one? In the description it says it needs to be installed for Mode switcher to work, but i didn't install it.
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    Where is this in Preware. I searched in the App Catalog and in Patches. The only thing is the mode switcher with Luna Reboot Patch. Is that the one? In the description it says it needs to be installed for Mode switcher to work, but i didn't install it.
    The answers you seek are here:

Application:ModeSwitcher - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Read the OP in that thread carefully. In there is the custom feed you'll need to add to Preware