1.    #1  
    I promised to do this a long time ago, and I'm really sorry about the delay.

So here it is, LED notifications for TweetMe.

Whenever the dashboard is called up to notify of new messages, the center gesture-area LED will blink as well
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I promised to do this a long time ago, and I'm really sorry about the delay.

So here it is, LED notifications for TweetMe.

Whenever the dashboard is called up to notify of new messages, the center gesture-area LED will blink as well
    Cand this patch only be applied through WOQI?
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkdsmith70 View Post
    Cand this patch only be applied through WOQI?
    Not to speak for Jason but, no, I believe you can also use Internalz v1.2 to install it

Pip
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Not to speak for Jason but, no, I believe you can also use Internalz v1.2 to install it

Pip
    Yep, both WOSQI and Internalz use the same patching system and are fully AUPT compatible.

For WOSQI .patch info see here.

For Internalz .patch info see here.

Both are interchangeable so feel free to use whichever you'd like.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Damn Jason, once again... You are the Man!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Are these patches specific to webOS 1.4.5? When the internalz opened the .patch files, the version displayed there was 1.4.5-1
    I love this patch.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Shameless plug: For more of my thoughts, ideas, sarcastic remarks, and other things you're probably better off not not thinking about, follow me on Twitter