Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #21  
    You mean that they show like they are waiting for a 1.4.5 update?
    The "older" patch is now showing up correctly. I installed it and it is working properly. When you click on the "newer" patch in Preware, it says the patch is a placeholder.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NateEaton View Post
    As with others, have missed this for a long time and have looked for it off and on and given up. Just happened to notice while looking for something else in PreWare today. Thanks!

What would make a great addition to the WebOS email client would be to make this an option on the menu with choice for whether to go to next older or newer. Possibly even more "at home for the Outlook/Exchange" crowd would be to just have option to set to "next" or "prev" regardless of which sort sequence is currently set so that folks who sort by other than date can get the benefit of this, too.

Thanks again!
    Nate
    One more request? Would be nice to have option to return to list after deleting the 'last' message in list (i.e., if have next newer patch, return to list if no other 'newer' message, etc.).
    That's a great idea!
  5.    #25  
    Nate - there is now a deluxe patch, it will allow you to pick what direction. I also changed it so that it will return to list when there are no more emails in the direction that you picked.
    Awesome! Do you plan to submit the deluxe patch to Preware?
    Nice patch. I created a Megamix Email patch and I had incorporated your first version of the patch into my patch after a user sent me the link. I really like how your patch works. Your original patch really makes it easy for me to delete emails! I will try to integrate this one into my Megamix email this weekend.
    hey mamouton i use your email mega mix but this feature does not work ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Which version are you using? Ver4 which I am using has innkeepers patch integrated and I use it daily.
    i was using the one in preware. but im going to load the ver5 patch in just a min.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I really love using this patch. Only if HP|Palm knew how much some features mean to us.
    Amen!
    hallelujah --- tell it like it is brother !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  14.    #34  
    @sjamie - It should be up there now...
    @mamouton - Thanks, cant wait since i also use your mega mix
    Quote Originally Posted by theinnkeeper View Post
    @sjamie - It should be up there now...
    @mamouton - Thanks, cant wait since i also use your mega mix
    Cool it is updated in the thread it is version 7.
    Love this patch!

One suggestion - when you tap the "Delete view next..." could there be a check mark or something beside either "Newer", "Older", or "List", to show which one is active?
    First off, I love this patch and it's really a must have for pretty much everybody that uses the email app.

But I was wondering if it is possible to add another option to move to the next unread email regardless of whether it is older or newer. I would really like this option because I usually don't open up the email app to read messages, I just click the banner notification at the bottom and sometimes it takes me to the oldest unread message, sometimes the newest unread, and sometimes pretty much whatever unread message it feels like showing me first (and then new messages may arrive as i'm reading an email).

So I thought that if there was an option that would bring up the next unread email regardless of whether it was newer or older than the one you just deleted (with some default direction if there are older and newer unread emails) it would be awesome! I don't even know if this is possible I thought I would just throw it out there.

Thanks again for the awesome patch!
  18.    #38  
    Thanks

Glad you enjoy the patch.
    Ill take a look to see what it will take to move onto the next unread.
    Has anyone ported this to 2.1.0 yet? I just switched from a Pre+ to a Pre2, and I already miss this patch.
  20.    #40  
    Ill take a look this weekend to see what it needs.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12