1.    #1  
    Is it possible to change the color of new sms balloon in the messaging app instead of new messages just in bold? I contact a lot of different people through sms for work, and I might get a volley of responses to a question all at once. when I open the messaging app it would be nice if the new unread messages would stand out even more that they do with the bold text.
    Unread messages will be bold... and arranged at the top of your app by time they arrived... old message conversations with no unread messages will begin to appear below that.
    I think some has did something for that I can't remember the name There also is a patch that enables the message count so you know if you have an unread message.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I think some has did something for that I can't remember the name There also is a patch that enables the message count so you know if you have an unread message.
    Thanks for the info.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Unread messages will be bold... and arranged at the top of your app by time they arrived... old message conversations with no unread messages will begin to appear below that.
    I run into the problem of receiving maybe 25 replys to a question and the list of new messages will go off the screen. If I then start reading the replys from the top down I might not get to all of them before I get pulled away on another task. Then when I return to the messaging app I have to scroll down to find which ones have been read or not, in addition to the new ones that have come in at the top of the message feed. This leads to a long list of read and not read messages in what seems like a random order, even though there is a time basis to the order.

I was just hoping it would be easy to just change the notifer from bold text to a different color balloon (like red).
    Quote Originally Posted by housetube View Post
    Is it possible to change the color of new sms balloon in the messaging app instead of new messages just in bold?
    Try version 2 of my scrim patch here and let me how it works.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by blake0 View Post
    Try version 2 of my scrim patch here and let me how it works.
    Works Great, Thank you.