1.    #1  
    I have installed the named launcher page patch as well as the add/deleted page patch. I would like to rearrange my pages. Anyone know how to do that.

Thanks
    there is a patch for that... it allows you to add pages, re-order them, and name them... makes it really nice
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    By "rearrange" if you mean moving app icons around pages, you do that by tapping and holding the icon until an aura appears around it. Then you slide the icon to the bottom left or bottom right of the page to move it to the adjacent page. thorne
    I think he means moving page three to page two, etc...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by skanowitz View Post
    I have installed the named launcher page patch as well as the add/deleted page patch. I would like to rearrange my pages. Anyone know how to do that.

Thanks
    You should check out the awesome Advanced Configuration for App Launcher patch. -- Forum Thread

It has just about all of the launcher patches rolled into one frick'n awesome and well developed patch:

*Edit mode for adding/deleting/renaming and moving launcher pages
    *Configuration option for showing/hiding page names with jump to page ability
    * Secondary moving option for moving apps from page to page (orange_tap to a app and select move
    * Configuration option for setting default page (page that is opened as a default when the launcher is started)
    * Configuration option for resetting page position
    * Configuration option for wrapping the launcher pages
    * Configuration for setting quick launch to be visible or hidden all the time or only in the launcher

Make sure you remove any patch that contains similar functionality listed above as they will most likely conflict.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie