1.    #1  
    I somehow managed to change the font to black with my theme which is a grey-ish color.
    And now it's kinda hard to see my texts when the sun is glaring on it outside.
    There used to be a patch for this but the dev never updated it.
    I would appreciate it if someone can quickly put together a patch that would change my font to white.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    If your theme included a patch to change the font color then you cannot install another patch to change it back!

Your only option is to remove your theme! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

3.    #3  
    Ah, okay thanks.
    It still would be nice to have the one in Preware updated for future use though.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.