Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Last night my phone decided to sign itself out of the palm profile. So i logged back into it, let it resync all the accounts, and reinstall the app catalog obtained software. I then reinstalled preware.

Preware does not recognize any of the patches i have installed and are working. Is there a way to get it to recognize those. I went to one of the patches i have installed in the list and it reinstalled and is now recognized.

do i need to go through them all again and install them each seperately or is there a way to get preware to recognize them all again? also is there anyway to have it reinstall all the homebrew software?

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveWW00 View Post
    Last night my phone decided to sign itself out of the palm profile. So i logged back into it, let it resync all the accounts, and reinstall the app catalog obtained software. I then reinstalled preware.

Preware does not recognize any of the patches i have installed and are working. Is there a way to get it to recognize those. I went to one of the patches i have installed in the list and it reinstalled and is now recognized.

do i need to go through them all again and install them each seperately or is there a way to get preware to recognize them all again? also is there anyway to have it reinstall all the homebrew software?

thanks!
    Use the Saved Packages List in Preware. Hopefully you hit Update on it recently.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    unfortunately I never used that. Looks like I will have to doctor the phone since going through one patch at a time isn't working. A few of them aren't reinstalling since they are detecting a patch already installed.