Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    so, i had to doctor my phone and reinstall everything yesterday. i found all the feeds on the internals site for the testing. before i reset i had a list of all the kernels that were available. now it doesnt show up. i get the uber kernel list, but i used to have the 105 thunderchief. it no longer shows in the feeds, or all the others (warthog etc.) is there a feed that im missing. i added the testing/all, and armv7. dont know if theres one im missing. could someone please help me out here. if anything, just post the 105 kernel so i can download it and use it. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by poozo View Post
    so, i had to doctor my phone and reinstall everything yesterday. i found all the feeds on the internals site for the testing. before i reset i had a list of all the kernels that were available. now it doesnt show up. i get the uber kernel list, but i used to have the 105 thunderchief. it no longer shows in the feeds, or all the others (warthog etc.) is there a feed that im missing. i added the testing/all, and armv7. dont know if theres one im missing. could someone please help me out here. if anything, just post the 105 kernel so i can download it and use it. thanks.
    Posting the link "PUBLICLY" is not recommended. Rod has posted this link several times. Just do a little search. Good Luck.
    Last edited by rush; 07/24/2010 at 09:04 AM.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation