Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    So I have the Device Menu Ultramix installed, but find that using the flashlight from the device menu isn't 100% responsive.

Turning on the light is no problem, but sometimes I have to tap 6 or 7 times for the light to turn off. The menu display will still toggle on/off, but the light stays on. Anyone know what the deal is?

Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I can't help you, but I have definately noticed the exact same issue with my phone. The only difference is that I am not using the Menu Ultramix patch though, just Flashlight in device menu patch. It's a little annoying but I have gotten used to it.
    Sprint Customer since 2001
    Palm User since 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    So I have the Device Menu Ultramix installed, but find that using the flashlight from the device menu isn't 100% responsive.

Turning on the light is no problem, but sometimes I have to tap 6 or 7 times for the light to turn off. The menu display will still toggle on/off, but the light stays on. Anyone know what the deal is?

+1 Noticed the same thing. Annoying but the convenience of being able to read a menu in a dark restaurant is more than worth the trouble.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Well then it seems like the LED service is busy, not just our phones
    Same issue here... also have problems getting the data to turn back on from this menu.
    I only had that problem when I had just the Flashlight installed, haven't had it happen with the Ultramix, so far.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!