Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Note that Preware 1.2.4 has a new feature which will help prevent these unfortunate situations from happening in the future.

-- Rod
    did you watch the video and would you not agree its much faster than a regular pixi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gids345 View Post
    did you watch the video and would you not agree its much faster than a regular pixi?
    For certain operations, we already know that an unmodified Pixi can outperform an overclocked Pre.

-- Rod
    we need a side by side video of a normal pixi and your special pixi.
  4.    #64  
    Yes I understand but especially opening up apps like the camera and email took up to 3 times longer before I downloaded sr71 and look at the video they opened up very quick
    Ha ha, I thought it was known the Pixi runs at 600MHz (not GHz lol) stock. This was a good read, thanks.
  6.    #66  
    alright i give up
    Yes I understand but especially opening up apps like the camera and email took up to 3 times longer before I downloaded sr71 and look at the video they opened up very quick
    Yes it does appear to run much faster then the Pixi that I have.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by nebj00la View Post
    I want the one with the bigger GB's.
    Dood, that video was so amazing, nice reference!
    thank you
    I should have added that mine is a Sprint Pixi as well with Warthog locked in at 600mhz.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by srath16 View Post
    Dood, that video was so amazing, nice reference!
    thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    yeah i have to somewhat agree with this. my pixi which has uber kernel installed still takes about like 5-7 secs for the camera to load, and at times webos sticks here and their. in this video the pixi seems like its running a lot smoother...
    please accept my apology for making fun of you. While it is not 1200ghz, it is faster than any pixi I have seen.
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Please...someone, for the love of all that is holy... Lock this thread already...
    my pixi is as fast or faster (and no it does not run sr71)
    I think this is very interesting. I wonder if any "pieces" of Unix's Blackbird are installed by downloading to the pixi? I am not an expert and Rod and Unix know if any of that actually happens.
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    pla·ce·bo
    Pronunciation: \plə-ˈsē-(ˌ)bō\
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural pla·ce·bos
    Etymology: Latin, I shall please
    Date: 1785

1 a : a usually pharmacologically inert preparation prescribed more for the mental relief of the patient than for its actual effect on a disorder b : an inert or innocuous substance used especially in controlled experiments testing the efficacy of another substance (as a drug)

2 : something tending to soothe
    Wait a minute. It must be because of the WIFIs. He has the WIFIs.
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Maybe its the free bumper cases. That makes it faster.
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post

Dude. You need to drive all the way to my house, and clean my monitor. I was drinking pepsi when I read that. Guess who got Pepsi all over there monitor? LMFAO. :]
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast