1.    #1  
    So my girlfriend and I have each run into cases where we have alarms that if we miss, they keep ringing until we come back to our Pre's. This is really, really, annoying because it drains the battery out completely.

It would be AWESOME if somebody could make a patch for the Alarm setup screen (so on a per-alarm basis) that allows you to choose how long after the alarm starts it automatically stops.

Thanks much!
    That happened to me once -- I left it in the office over night, and my morning alarm went off, and drove all the early-birds nuts. (I called a friend as soon as I could and told him how to turn it off.) It was sitting on the touch stone, so it wasn't going to run down, either. It was just going to annoy people until someone dealt with it. Fortunately, the friend turned it off nicely before someone decided to throw it against the wall or something.

I would absolutely install that patch!
  3.    #3  
    I'm going to bump this because I really need/would like to see it.
  4.    #4  
    Bump again... anyone? Please?
    This would be really nice! There's quite a few changes I'd like for the alarm.
    there are some really great alarm clock apps in the catalog. Have you checked to see if any of them have this?
    this is a standard digital alarm clock function

i dont use my pre alarm... i use my 8330 as an alarm clock as of right now

Timepiece. Yes, it should be default, but for a buck, you can have peace of mind.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Timepiece. Yes, it should be default, but for a buck, you can have peace of mind.
    i heard the dev stopped development... gone AWOL... so i dunno how or if it would work if/when 2.0 lands
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    i heard the dev stopped development... gone AWOL... so i dunno how or if it would work if/when 2.0 lands
    Really? It was last updated November 10, but for an app basically as complete as Timepiece, it doesn't seem that long ago. Although some people do seem to have unfixed snooze problems, can't say I'm one of them, though.

EDIT: Well, the dev has not been here since Dec. 6, which doesn't look good. It's def irritating if so, cause this app trumps the stock alarm completely, but I guess it's an opportunity for another dev out there.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Bump for Patch request
    Bump for palm pad and all other webOS versions!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums