1.    #1  
    if there's a patch or if someone can make a patch where the dock disapears when you don't need it and only comes up when you slide up on the gesture area to the screen...kinda like on mac when the dock only appears when you put ur mouse over it...i thimk that'd be pretty cool and hope some one can make it happen...by the way i ve had the pixi for a month now and it's the best phone experience I've ever had .even better than the iphone
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    if there's a patch or if someone can make a patch where the dock disapears when you don't need it and only comes up when you slide up on the gesture area to the screen...kinda like on mac when the dock only appears when you put ur mouse over it...i thimk that'd be pretty cool and hope some one can make it happen...by the way i ve had the pixi for a month now and it's the best phone experience I've ever had .even better than the iphone
    Im not sure what you mean by dock... are you asking about the Launcher Bar?
  3.    #3  
    yea the launcher bar...
    If you're talking about the Quick Launch bar, there are a couple patches that deal with that.

One will hide the Quick launch all the time, but you can still access it via the "wave". The other - which I use - hides the quick launch bar when the launcher is open only.

It sounds like the first one would work best for you.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    There are a couple of patches that hide the launcher bar. Install Preware and search or use webosqi and go to tweaks and then click on online repository and you will find the launcher autohide patch.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    If you're talking about the Quick Launch bar, there are a couple patches that deal with that.

One will hide the Quick launch all the time, but you can still access it via the "wave". The other - which I use - hides the quick launch bar when the launcher is open only.

It sounds like the first one would work best for you.
    alrite thanxx.. What's the first one called
    edit: nevermind I found it
    preware->patch->lauch
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic