Page 94 of 171 FirstFirst ... 44848990919293949596979899104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1861  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    this is the error i get when installing this patch
    yeppers looks like you have a patch stuck.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  2.    #1862  
    Quote Originally Posted by 473x15 View Post
    yes only black text why is suppose to be some other color ??
    nope all good
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  3. 473x15's Avatar
    Posts
    138 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #1863  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    this is the error i get when installing this patch
    it looks that for some reason you had already install it, use the web os quickinstaller, tools,device management, then from there just click patches and see if you got the patch already install if you do then remove it and try again.
    THE GAME OF LIFE
  4. #1864  
    Wow! Take off for a day to get some work done, take a swim, then do more work and the thread goes insane, again! LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #1865  
    lol its not there friend thanks . i know its stuck . i want it unstuck.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #1866  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    lol its not there friend thanks . i know its stuck . i want it unstuck.
    is it your chat that is black?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7.    #1867  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Wow! Take off for a day to get some work done, take a swim, then do more work and the thread goes insane, again! LOL!
    Yeppers.
    got up, worked on a theme that we are testing.
    left do do a call at 10:30
    came back home at 2 or 3. been here the rest of the time
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8.    #1868  
    Man if I had a gf, she would kill me lol
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  9. 473x15's Avatar
    Posts
    138 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #1869  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    lol its not there friend thanks . i know its stuck . i want it unstuck.
    by any chance do you have a theme installed already. if you do that migh be the problem then.
    THE GAME OF LIFE
  10. #1870  
    Quote Originally Posted by 473x15 View Post
    by any chance do you have a theme installed already. if you do that migh be the problem then.
    you dont understand im not a noobe friend lol i dont use themes anyways . they cause to much agony for real !! ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. 473x15's Avatar
    Posts
    138 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #1871  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you dont understand im not a noobe friend lol i dont use themes anyways . they cause to much agony for real !! ha
    lol it looks that you are now lol jk
    THE GAME OF LIFE
  12. #1872  
    yes warlord my text is black but the incoming text is solid white lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13.    #1873  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you dont understand im not a noobe friend lol i dont use themes anyways . they cause to much agony for real !! ha
    was it a patch from this thread?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  14.    #1874  
    No new gifs in the wallpaper thread
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  15. #1875  
    yes i used the first messaging patch before you updated it ! my messenger app is that dark palm style ,which does not look to bad but the white text really bites badly !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16.    #1876  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    yes i used the first messaging patch before you updated it ! my messenger app is that dark palm style ,which does not look to bad but the white text really bites badly !!
    you need to remove all patches that mod that .css file
    then use WebOSRepairUtility to replace the messaging.css file.
    go to
    Options
    Restore Specific file

    past this
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17. #1877  
    ummm which patches modify that file ?? i have no clue which one mod that particular file lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18.    #1878  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    you need to remove all patches that mod that .css file
    then use WebOSRepairUtility to replace the messaging.css file.
    go to
    Options
    Restore Specific file

    past this
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css
    I had to do this today to fix a patch on mine
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  19. #1879  
    yes but which patches modify that file ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20.    #1880  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    ummm which patches modify that file ?? i have no clue which one mod that particular file lol
    some one help me with this one.
    I don't know off the top of my head.

    you can look in preware in installed patches and look for any thing that states messaging
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions