Page 92 of 171 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1821  
    In your wallpapers folder
    is animatedbg in there. should be the clock one?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  2.    #1822  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    now I have a couple of launcher patches though, do you think they may conflict the GIF files?
    You have new pages?
    empty pages that was not there before
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  3.    #1823  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    You have new pages?
    empty pages that was not there before
    oops
    did you remove the launcher patch you had installed before updating?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  4.    #1824  
    I think I got it, I hope lol.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  5. #1825  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    oops
    did you remove the launcher patch you had installed before updating?
    yup I didn't have any installed prior to the update.
  6. #1826  
    and the clock gif is in the wallpapers folder, still spining.
  7.    #1827  
    k give me a sec
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. #1828  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    k give me a sec
    k
  9. 473x15's Avatar
    Posts
    138 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #1829  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    I was looking for the name of the Alpha theme. It is Alpha Testing Only, correct? I'm going to go ahead and uninstall the animated patches via Internalz and then go and install the Apha theme. I'll brb comrades
    heyyy dude for some reason i cant install the messaging animatd patch i dont see my animated background after all is install any ideas why i cant see the background animated
    THE GAME OF LIFE
  10.    #1830  
    k in feed
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  11.    #1831  
    Quote Originally Posted by 473x15 View Post
    heyyy dude for some reason i cant install the messaging animatd patch i dont see my animated background after all is install any ideas why i cant see the background animated
    did you get the patch on 1st page
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  12. #1832  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    k in feed
    k
  13. #1833  
    Try this one
    Code:

    anim messaging text color white.patch
    Attached Images Attached Images
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  14. 473x15's Avatar
    Posts
    138 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #1834  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    did you get the patch on 1st page
    yes i got the patch from the 1 page on the section where it says ( New patches. Lets you use different gif images for each patch ) so the animatedbg.gif that i have on wallpapers for my contacts i just created another one saying messaging.gif so now i have two animated ones soo i installed the messaging patch and my pre got reboot and nothing still the same white background on messaging
    THE GAME OF LIFE
  15.    #1835  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    k i see what it is
    working on it
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  16.    #1836  
    Quote Originally Posted by 473x15 View Post
    yes i got the patch from the 1 page on the section where it says ( New patches. Lets you use different gif images for each patch ) so the animatedbg.gif that i have on wallpapers for my contacts i just created another one saying messaging.gif so now i have two animated ones soo i installed the messaging patch and my pre got reboot and nothing still the same white background on messaging
    I see what it is
    remove that patch and i will post a new one k
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17. #1837  
    nope still no luck, launcher is still blank.
  18. #1838  
    ima call it a night I'll be back at 0800 hours cuzo late.
  19.    #1839  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    nope still no luck, launcher is still blank.
    k looks like the launcher patch will not work with prethemer
    I will try contacts next and I will remove launcher patch.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  20.    #1840  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    ima call it a night I'll be back at 0800 hours cuzo late.
    k ty
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions