Page 88 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #1741  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Cool.
    That's the gif I fixed for you.
    yeah man, that's it thanks one more time
  2.    #1742  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    I know right very weird. Is there anything you can see maybe from the super glass theme music player patch, that made it work, that may be conflicting with this other theme?
    only dif is where the gif file goes.
    I'm goin to set a patch like that now.
    I will update one n remove the rest.
    do you have launcher installed?
    and do you have a theme installed
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  3. #1743  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    only dif is where the gif file goes.
    I'm goin to set a patch like that now.
    I will update one n remove the rest.
    do you have launcher installed?
    and do you have a theme installed
    ok, no launcher installed, i have your glass theme installed i can remove once you update.
  4. #1744  
    also where would I check (internalz maybe, file wise) to make sure no conflicting animated patches are installed?
  5.    #1745  
    k cool
    could you remove launcher patch please.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  6. #1746  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    k cool
    could you remove launcher patch please.
    I think that one is already unistalled where can I check to make sure, Ill unistall the theme now too.
  7.    #1747  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    also where would I check (internalz maybe, file wise) to make sure no conflicting animated patches are installed?
    if you have the same patch installed that the theme has then that is
    a conflicting patch. I've got the launcher patch ready to go now.
    need to update theme.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8.    #1748  
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css
    if you see
    animatedbg.gif as background then it is installed
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  9. #1749  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    if you have the same patch installed that the theme has then that is
    a conflicting patch. I've got the launcher patch ready to go now.
    need to update theme.
    ok, removing theme now, let me know when you updated the other theme
  10. #1750  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css
    if you see
    animatedbg.gif as background then it is installed
    oh ok, ill check and make sure all anima themes are unstalled.
  11. #1751  
    checked files shows no animatedbg.gif as background
  12. #1752  
    ima check while im working for the update theme then install it, then post my results to you warlord asap, then ill be back on in about 2hrs time lets cross our fingers.
  13.    #1753  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    ima check while im working for the update theme then install it, then post my results to you warlord asap, then ill be back on in about 2hrs time lets cross our fingers.

    in feeds
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  14. #1754  
    ok dwnloading will let you knw what happens
  15. #1755  
    no luck still nothing :-(
  16.    #1756  
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17.    #1757  
    it installed with NO errors?
    And did you restart your phone?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  18. #1758  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    it installed with NO errors?
    And did you restart your phone?
    there was a error 1 f 1 hunk failed I got that with ur glass theme though. I did the initial luna restart should I restart again to try?
  19.    #1759  
    just remove that theme. k.
    I'm going to make a new theme and see if the old theme is the problem.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  20. #1760  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    just remove that theme. k.
    I'm going to make a new theme and see if the old theme is the problem.
    ok will do

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions