Page 87 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1721  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    yes it does, though everything else list file as a png and no repeat
    so its
    background: url(/media/internal/wallpapers/filepicker.png) 0 0 repeat repeat;

not this
    background: url(/media/internal/wallpapers/filepicker.gif) 0 0 repeat repeat;
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    so its
    background: url(/media/internal/wallpapers/filepicker.png) 0 0 repeat repeat;

not this
    background: url(/media/internal/wallpapers/filepicker.gif) 0 0 repeat repeat;
    no its : the second one its states gif.
  3.    #1723  
    no its : the second one its states gif.
    restart phone
    brb in 20 min

restart phone
    brb in 20 min

ok
    hey what about your super glass theme, where the music player has the synthesizer running in list mode when you play a song, what did you do to make that active, maybe that might help.
  6.    #1726  
    hey what about your super glass theme, where the music player has the synthesizer running in list mode when you play a song, what did you do to make that active, maybe that might help.
    What we are doing here.all the same.
    did the reboot work?

7.    #1727  
    I got to go and do some work.
    Ill be back in few hours k

What we are doing here.all the same.
    did the reboot work?
    nope everything is still the same. Maybe try just one or two GIF's first maybe launcher and phone?
    I got to go and do some work.
    Ill be back in few hours k
    ok np we'll get it
    fyi I think theres something wrong with my files, since im unable to run animated backgrounds all together, so the theme may be working
  11.    #1731  
    I'm out and textin on my Pre .
    so if copy a new gif to wallpapers folder
    and name it contacts is not animated?
    I'm out and textin on my Pre .
    so if copy a new gif to wallpapers folder
    and name it contacts is not animated?
    nope, after the theme didnt work, and it seemed like it should I removed the theme, then tried a single contact, music, and phone gif placed them in the wallpapers folder and installed the patch. The patch installed successfully and rebooted but neither one on all three tries worked. So I'm assuming its something with my pre, so Im running EPR first to see if that helps beforing trying to doctor it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    Hey hey now, simmer down. Now that i am here to reply and defend myself. Let me just say first off, good morning everyone. I was away having a great evening with my family last night.
    Verwon, I am sorry that you took an innocent little joke way out of context. We don't know each other at all except for one or two posts exchanged, other than that; so I can see why you would take what I posted in a very serious manner.
    I was only kidding with you, including the little remark about being careful about taking all of your credit cards with you because you said you weren't sure which one you had payed with, so you were thinking of just taking them all or something along those lines.
    Now about my comments about the movie. That stems from many people I know, friends of mine, their friends, their friends friends, my family, their family, their family's family, movie critics, newspapers, magazines, media outlets, blah blah blah you name it; know at least one person who just didn't catch it all in the end... Hearing about that and reading about it, i took a innocent little stab at an attempt of dry humor here after you mentioned you were going to go see it.
    It had nothing to do with your fondness of Nolan films, how many times you have watched them, especially not your intelligence or any of that sort. That is just taking it too literally. It was just a little stab at dry humor. Nothing personal towards you. Sometimes humor does not come off the way intended over the web, because you can not see the sarcasm on ones face or hear the sarcasm in the tone of the persons voice through a computer screen. Emoticons would have probably helped me in that situation and you may have seen the innocent humor behind it, or a couple of web slang thingy's, with the lol and the j/k's if I had typed em in there.
    So please, lighten up. I meant no harm, Harmless dry humor gone bad is all.
    I apologize.
    Now please put away the naughty capabilities

And lets get back to almost loving each other again and enjoying our Palm's, please.
    Okay, I shall forgive you, at least for now!!

As to naughty, no, not putting that away and it had nothing to do with this! LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Hey guys i just want to share with you, how i like this patch in the launcher, thanks warlord and of course i overclocked the phone!

15.    #1735  
    @wellwellwell11

you here?

16.    #1736  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    Hey guys i just want to share with you, how i like this patch in the launcher, thanks warlord and of course i overclocked the phone!

Cool.
    That's the gif I fixed for you.

yup im here epr worked, but still the gifs dont work.
    though I did try your other theme again super glass theme and the music player GIF works fine with that theme.

???
  19.    #1739  
    wow crazy lol

The gifs work.
    the patch installed
    = not animated

wow crazy lol

The gifs work.
    the patch installed
    = not animated
    I know right very weird. Is there anything you can see maybe from the super glass theme music player patch, that made it work, that may be conflicting with this other theme?