Page 74 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1461  
    Do you think this would b ez for peeps to do.
    If i need to add something or make a change. please tell me.

Use WebOS Quick Install and send
    quick_launch_bg , quick_launch_highlight and quick_launch_stash.png to
    \usr\palm\sysmgr\images\

Now send
    Icon.png to
    \usr\lib\luna\system\luna-applauncher\

Last thing to do is send
    launcher-page-fade-bottom, launcher-page-fade-top.png and launcher-page-indicator to
    \usr\lib\luna\system\luna-applauncher\images\

Also, the Patch to hide the Quick launch bar is
    "Hide Quick Launch Bar in Launcher Remix"
    You can find it in Preware.

Hold and drag the icons in the Quick Launch Bar to the back ground(your wallpaper image) then let go. This will remove them from the Quick Launch Bar.
    The allusion is done.
    All images Are transparent. Thats the Allusion.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

2.    #1462  
    Need to put reboot in

yes that is a cool trick another one I found to give you flying icons is to rename the card-tile-shadow.png and the splash**.png files when you click an icon it just floats to the middle and opens too sweet.
    It will be easy for the greater percentage of WebOS users, it is simply a matter of sending the files.

There will, however, always be the idiots, who bought the phone, are clueless of what it can and cannot do, they will screw something up or be unable to understand basic directions and will whine and post a million questions and complaints!!!

Took me no time at all to get started doing stuff to my Pre, but you've already figured out that I am a nerd! LOL! My intelligence is far above average.

My son is appreciating this with the Treo he inherited, just got a text tonight on how much he loves it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5.    #1465  
    help please

actually warlord they need to install the advanced configuration for app launcher patch sconix doesn't maintain the one you mention anymore.
    Here is a better look at the idea i mentioned earlier Warlord.
    I basically just took multiple screenshots of the home screen and layered the card pics. If this idea does go into the workshop to become a reality, I think that blacking out the top bar would be a good idea, and as far as the apps on the quick launch bar, that's another one where suggestions from the community would be good. Everyone uses their palm quick launch bar differently so I don't know. Maybe just have P A L M spelled out there in place of app icons.

I'll continue to work on more of these images for you Warlord.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    help please
    What do you need help with?
  9.    #1469  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    yes that is a cool trick another one I found to give you flying icons is to rename the card-tile-shadow.png and the splash**.png files when you click an icon it just floats to the middle and opens too sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It will be easy for the greater percentage of WebOS users, it is simply a matter of sending the files.

There will, however, always be the idiots, who bought the phone, are clueless of what it can and cannot do, they will screw something up or be unable to understand basic directions and will whine and post a million questions and complaints!!!

Took me no time at all to get started doing stuff to my Pre, but you've already figured out that I am a nerd! LOL! My intelligence is far above average.

My son is appreciating this with the Treo he inherited, just got a text tonight on how much he loves it.
    Yes. It's a cool trick.

Without backing up the images, they would be lost on how to get them back.

actually warlord they need to install the advanced configuration for app launcher patch sconix doesn't maintain the one you mention anymore.
    ???? What?

That wouldn't do the same thing, would it?

The one he mentioned makes the launcher bar disappear when you open the launcher, so it gives the illusion that it is no longer there, at all.

Hence his other files, to make its background transparent and to make the launcher icon transparent.
    Yes. It's a cool trick.

Without backing up the images, they would be lost on how to get them back.
    Well, my suggestion would be, if you are going to post this for use by anyone that wants to try it, then also include a zip file at the bottom of the instructions with copies of the original images.

You can try to avoid the brainless by making a nice, large bold text that states what it is and what its for!!
    both do the same thing but when I emailed sconix about the quick launcher remix patch he stated he asked it to be pulled quite a while ago and since he is trying to get it pulled I was letting warlord know the other patch that works the same way so he wouldn't get swamped with emails or requests saying they can't find the patch.
  13.    #1473  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Well, my suggestion would be, if you are going to post this for use by anyone that wants to try it, then also include a zip file at the bottom of the instructions with copies of the original images.

You can try to avoid the brainless by making a nice, large bold text that states what it is and what its for!!
    Good one ty

both do the same thing but when I emailed sconix about the quick launcher remix patch he stated he asked it to be pulled quite a while ago and since he is trying to get it pulled I was letting warlord know the other patch that works the same way so he wouldn't get swamped with emails or requests saying they can't find the patch.
    Oh okay, didn't know they both did it. Thanks for clearing it up!
  15.    #1475  
    I will have to look in to that patch a bit and install it to see if it will do what i need. ty

Good one ty
    Very welcome!!

Can you tell I deal with brainless people on a regular basis?

Also, most of my family is like that, I've been asked several times if I was adopted!!
    I will have to look in to that patch a bit and install it to see if it will do what i need. ty
    I have it installed and have duplicated your illusion perfectly.
    Where do these go?
    chat-balloon-left.png
    chat-balloon-right.png
    http://forums.precentral.net/2563141-post377.html
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  19.    #1479  
    WOW
    She cooks
    a geek(nerd)
    and smart.
    omg what a women

message app images folder.

Thanks for the avatar mannyman!