Page 59 of 171 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    Now it's working! The interwebs has been acting weird for me lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    I hope I didn't scare verwon away.

The gifs literally took seconds to make:
    funphotobox.com/

Found another one:
    Avatar Photo! - make an avatar online for free. Create animated avatars from your photos with cool photo effects.
    Ha ha! Would take a lot to scare me away, but what did you do that I don't know about??

I actually had to disappear for movie time!! Nightly event!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Something I've noticed about the Phone and Email patches, or maybe just the email. I can go into USB mode and change my email background without restarting Luna. Though for the Phone app I have to restart Luna for it to accept the new image.

Is there a way to make it so all the patches work like the Email patch? It is so smooth to just got into USB mode, swap out gifs and exit and load the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Man that skull is so cool
    +1
    Added to my collection..
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Wasn't it advised to keep patches AUPT compatible by having the patches ony change 1 file?

PS. Not really sure what I'm talking about.
    That's what I thought at first also. Let me explain a little bit more.

To remain AUPT compatible, a patch can still modify more than one file. The problem is when a patch modifies multiple files in different packages. An example of a package would be the Phone app, Email app, Wifi app, etc... Basically a package is an app. Let's say an installed patch modifies the Phone app and Bluetooth app. When an update is released (like 1.4.5), one of those apps may be updated, therefore overwriting that part of the patch. The other part of the patch will remain if it is in an app that Palm didn't update. If this happens, the patch will not be able to be uninstalled normally. You would have to EPR or Doctor to get rid of the patch fragments still left on the phone.

I hope that explanation is good enough. I'm not the most tech savvy person, but I believe that's how it works lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Ha ha! Would take a lot to scare me away, but what did you do that I don't know about??

I actually had to disappear for movie time!! Nightly event!
    http://forums.precentral.net/2572001-post1138.html
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя

Warlord is right; need larger pix of you...
    OMG! That's hysterical, I am just ROFL!!!!

That pic is small, because it was sized down to be an avatar.
    Here!

And that's all I can post! LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm good @ being bad
    I missed this, too!

Hmmmmmmm..........kinky!
    First post updated to reflect the added wallpapers thread.
    ty verwon & Mannyman.
    And very welcome!
    I am in a bit of a jam. I installed the animated background patch. Though it installed successfully (it seems), I cannot get an animated background to show up (I renamed it and put it in the wallpapers folder), and for some reason when I plug my phone into my computer now I cannot get any options (Just Charge, Media Sync, USB) to show up at all, nor can I doctor it. Can someone help please?!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    I am in a bit of a jam. I installed the animated background patch. Though it installed successfully (it seems), I cannot get an animated background to show up (I renamed it and put it in the wallpapers folder), and for some reason when I plug my phone into my computer now I cannot get any options (Just Charge, Media Sync, USB) to show up at all, nor can I doctor it. Can someone help please?!
    You have to make sure that you named it correct, animatedbg.gif and put it in the wallpapers folder, not .wallpapers

As to the USB, does pushing orange, sym and U at the same time work?

If not, you may want to try rebooting your computer. It happens to me, sometimes and when I tried rebooting my laptop, it was fine when it started back up. However, make sure to disconnect the Pre, first!
    Also, for the animated background to show up, after installing the pic and the patch, you have to do a FULL DEVICE restart, not just a Luna restart!
  14.    #1174  
    Also, for the animated background to show up, after installing the pic and the patch, you have to do a FULL DEVICE restart, not just a Luna restart!
    what a women.
    likes to cook.
    and a nerd too.
    what a women.
    likes to cook.
    and a nerd too.
    LOL! Thank you!

You may also be interested in knowing that I DO NOT do drama! Refuse, I will walk away from anyone that starts it.

I also refuse to argue! (My ex did not take this seriously, to his own folly!)
  16.    #1176  
    Drama is for teenagers. to argue, It never solves the problem.
    My ex loved drama. she thrived on it.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Drama is for teenagers. to argue, It never solves anything.
    My ex loved drama. she thrived on it.
    Exactly!! It gets old really fast! I see no point in it, at all.

I can forgive my roommate when he gets dramatic, now and then, he is only 25 and has a mental disability, so he has a good reason to be that way. He has not matured at the same rate others his age do.

I do not acknowledge it, I ignore it completely, but I understand why he is that way.

Since I am tolerant and understanding of this, it is why we get along so well to share the apartment. His other roommates were very nasty about it.

However, I feel that otherwise, there is no excuse.

And now, the Ver is off to bed, I'm exhausted. Have a nice night!
  18.    #1178  
    Exactly!! It gets old really fast! I see no point in it, at all.

I can forgive my roommate when he gets dramatic, now and then, he is only 25 and has a mental disability, so he has a good reason to be that way. He has not matured at the same rate others his age do.

I do not acknowledge it, I ignore it completely, but I understand why he is that way.

Since I am tolerant and understanding of this, it is why we get along so well to share the apartment. His other roommates were very nasty about it.

However, I feel that otherwise, there is no excuse.

And now, the Ver is off to bed, I'm exhausted. Have a nice night!
    u2

Okay I fixed the USB problem (thank you), but I am having installation problems with the patch. When I try to install it with Quick Install it says ERROR: an error occured while trying to run /tmp/scriptFile.sh

Any clue what to do next?
  20.    #1180  
    New patches. Lets you use different gif images for each patch

Remove old patch.(if installed) name your new gif image to "filepicker".
    put it in wallpapers folder in pre internal memory.
    install new patch.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/01/2010 at 09:27 AM.