Page 47 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3742434445464748495051525797147 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #921  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I'm so glad you got it fixed.
    no dinner for me now
    Ha! Anytime you wanna come here, I'll still make ya dinner! I love to cook!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2.    #922  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Ha! Anytime you wanna come here, I'll still make ya dinner! I love to cook!
    Will I'm up to $10 so it a matter of time.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  3.    #923  
    Quote Originally Posted by 473x15 View Post
    warlord9159 whats good so far bro whats is in the testing now
    Just did a patch for streaming media
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  4. #924  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Will I'm up to $10 so it a matter of time.
    It's a start! I'll be sending a donation when I get paid on the 1st.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5.    #925  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    OMG!! I GOT IT WORKING!! LOL!!!

    Since you made me look closer at the file, I noticed an error, I had an extra space. When I renamed it, I had accidentally done this: animatedbg .gif

    I fixed that, reinstalled your patch and there it is!!!

    I have to wonder how many times I've done that when I renamed different ones to put them in there!!
    So, do you like the patch?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  6. 473x15's Avatar
    Posts
    138 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #926  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Just did a patch for streaming media
    tks i look for it.
    THE GAME OF LIFE
  7.    #927  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It's a start! I'll be sending a donation when I get paid on the 1st.
    ty. that will go to the ticket funds
    And if any one would like to donate to that fund, please do
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. 473x15's Avatar
    Posts
    138 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #928  
    one question if my animated gif picture is 1.30mb it drain my batt faster rite?
    THE GAME OF LIFE
  9.    #929  
    Quote Originally Posted by 473x15 View Post
    tks i look for it.
    1st page
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  10. #930  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    So, do you like the patch?
    I love the patch, it works awesomely! Really love customizing my Palm V!

    After I am done with the article I am currently working, I might try a few of the others for contacts and such.

    I think everyone that benefits from this should donate, when they can, it does take a lot of your time and work to do these.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11.    #931  
    Quote Originally Posted by 473x15 View Post
    one question if my animated gif picture is 1.30mb it drain my batt faster rite?
    You now, I made a 6meg file and it worked out ok
    I think once it is loaded most of the power was drained at that time.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  12.    #932  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I love the patch, it works awesomely! Really love customizing my Palm V!

    After I am done with the article I am currently working, I might try a few of the others for contacts and such.

    I think everyone that benefits from this should donate, when they can, it does take a lot of your time and work to do these.
    It' so cool to help people out any way I can.

    I get a kick out of it.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  13. #933  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    It' so cool to help people out any way I can.

    I get a kick out of it.
    That's great. Many people just can't be bothered and I find it sad.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14.    #934  
    I got to go to store. so brb
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  15. #935  
    I'm back. My trip involved Ghostbusters, Angelina Jolie, post-apocalyptic bikini babes on stilts, Hockey Mask dude from Halloween, Optimus Prime and ended with free apps from Palm...not too shabby...
    The whole time all I could think about:
    "I wonder if Verwon ever got the patches to work...."

    Pretty good day all around.
    Last edited by Mannyman; 07/22/2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: punctuation
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  16. #936  
    Quote Originally Posted by r00t View Post
    for the messaging-personal-animated-avatar-left-side patch, i was reading earlier that i needed to change the extension in line 1540 to .gif i did that and now where do i place the picture and what do i need to name it?
    Warlord already answered

    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    any idea what directories the messaging patch writes to? i tried installing it and got a few errors back from wosqi and when i went into device management to remove it the patch doesn't show up as installed. I've already deleted the ca.canucksoftware.patches.messaginganimbg dir, but its still animating my messaging background
    The jsjsjs $file$ $it$ $writes$ $to$ $is$ /$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$chatview$-$assistant$.$js$

    Quote Originally Posted by r00t View Post
    anyone?
  17. #937  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    I'm back. My trip involved Ghostbusters, Angelina Jolie, post-apocalyptic bikini babes on stilts, Hockey Mask dude from Halloween, Optimus Prime and ended with free apps from Palm...not too shabby...
    The whole time all I could think about:
    "I wonder if Verwon ever got the patches to work...."

    Pretty good day all around.
    LMAO! Yes, actually I did! An accidental typo is something none of us ever thought of, however, warlord started having me check the files and when I did, I noticed I had added a space when I changed the gif name.

    So, in my phone it was saved as animatedbg .gif, once I noticed and fixed that, it worked perfectly!!!

    And from your other post, I had asked if you knew how to find out where in your area the Palm tour is going to be?

    They are coming here next month and I would love to be able to check it out, but all I see listed as the dates.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  18. #938  
    Oh and just a note, I am working today, but these articles I do as freelance work are REALLY boring, so I must find other amusement, while doing so.

    Love my regular job, but these can get tedious!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. #939  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And from your other post, I had asked if you knew how to find out where in your area the Palm tour is going to be?

    They are coming here next month and I would love to be able to check it out, but all I see listed as the dates.
    They post their location the day of... So check their facebook page when they get to your town, ....in Oregon or Washington maybe?
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  20. #940  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    They post their location the day of... So check their facebook page when they get to your town, ....in Oregon or Washington maybe?
    Sorry, but I had a real problem with someone who turned stalkerish, so I will not say which one in public. After I moved out here, I deliberately made sure it's not in any of my online profiles.

    I'll send a PM to you.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions