Page 44 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3439404142434445464748495494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #861  
    I was having a problem with combining multiple animation patches I made.
    After install of patch and then a reboot, my phone would lock up.
    as for this, I would have to submit all patches. not one patch for all.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

2.    #862  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    That damn 1.4.5. lol. Makes sense though. Good work on all of this.
    I've had a lot of help from the good people on this forum.

It appears the launcher animation is constant. I did the jstop trick and killed the launcher so I could minimize it to a card and it is constantly moving.
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I was having a problem with combining multiple animation patches I made.
    After install of patch and then a reboot, my phone would lock up.
    as for this, I would have to submit all patches. not one patch for all.
    That is fine! Was this during your time of the corrupted gif? Have you tried since then I have applied them seperately and have had no problems. Just FYI.

Off topic I am still trying to figure out your launcher trick I want the no icons at the bottom as well.
  5.    #865  
    what i could do is, redo some of the patches so we can set one animation for each program.
    But, every one would have to un-install the patches, install the new ones and send
    allot of gif's to the wallpapers folder with proper naming formats

6.    #866  
    here you go

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Use WebOS Quick Install and send
    quick_launch_bg , quick_launch_highlight and quick_launch_stash.png to
    \usr\palm\sysmgr\images\

Now send
    Icon.png to
    \usr\lib\luna\system\luna-applauncher\

Last thing to do is send
    launcher-page-fade-bottom, and launcher-page-fade-top.png to
    \usr\lib\luna\system\luna-applauncher\images\

Here are the images
    I hope I got all images
    If not, let me know, k.

Also, the Patch to hide the Quick launch bar is
    "Hide Quick Launch Bat in Launcher Remix"
    You can find it in Preware.

Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    That is fine! Was this during your time of the corrupted gif? Have you tried since then I have applied them seperately and have had no problems. Just FYI.

Off topic I am still trying to figure out your launcher trick I want the no icons at the bottom as well.
    About the launcher trick...Check out post #829 on page 42 of this thread. Warlord just helped me with that yesterday. He said he also has a patch to hide the launcher which is in preware. Don't know if you have to have a "hide the launcher" patch and if it works the same without one since I have one also. It works fine with me. I hope thats what you were asking about.
  8.    #868  
    Man, it's nap time lol.
    I'll pop back in after a few.

Nevermind, he beat me to it. lol
  10.    #870  
    Quick Draw McGraw here

What are y'all's temps while running these patches? I have yet to see one mention, and I'm dying to know. With or without an updated kernel.

So far I have only tried the launcher and messaging avatar patch, one at a time, both made my phone idle at 45 C with SR71 kernel, 42 C with factory kernel. Loading apps brought my phone to 50 C with ease with both kernels and these patches.

Am I seriously the only one having temp problems?
    warlord I know this is not the right thread but I installed sconix's patch and I click edit quick launch bar and nothing happens. I will post there as well just trying to figure out if I was missing something.

Edit:
    I figured it out I see why you now have no icons. And I also see how the word launcher pops up at the 15 sec mark. Too Slick!!!
    Last edited by mamouton; 07/22/2010 at 10:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezy View Post
    What are y'all's temps while running these patches? I have yet to see one mention, and I'm dying to know. With or without an updated kernel.

So far I have only tried the launcher and messaging avatar patch, one at a time, both made my phone idle at 45 C with SR71 kernel, 42 C with factory kernel. Loading apps brought my phone to 50 C with ease with both kernels and these patches.

Since installing THESE patches, I havent seen a change in temp. Im using the uber kernal running at 800Mhz and 500 on idle. I have never had my phone heat up to 50 degrees. The only time my phone has gotten hot is riding in my car in the summer heat running my music on my phone. The hottest my phone has gotten is 45 degrees. I could see the SR71 Kernal would make your phone heat up. But I dont know why it would get so hot on the factory kernal.
    Last edited by jsgraphicart; 07/22/2010 at 10:42 AM.

I will have to monitor my temps to let you know what they are running. Rignt now it is sitting at 47 but I have been installing and uninstalling patches for awhile this morning.

Have you tried a battery pull and let it cool down for several minutes and then monitored it again?
    Warlord I know you are napping but I have a couple of questions. Thanks for the musci player remix but is there any chance of making the animation for nanplayer or Ampache mobile? Ampache mobile mirrors the traditional music player like the music player remix.

Also can you post your tranparent launcher page indicators?
    Last edited by mamouton; 07/22/2010 at 10:50 AM.
    I have tried a battery pull. I few pages back I posted about my temp problems. I have gotten my temps back in the 20's with these patches, that was with the screen off. I had Govnah as my active card, when I unlocked my phone it read 500 MHz, 27 C, screenstate kicked it back up to whatever clock speed I had it at (no matter the speed I got these same results) the temp would go to 45 C in matter of a second, very unusual in my experience.

I thought I had a Chuck Norris phone, but this patch brings it to it's knees. Thanks for the input guys.
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    I have tried a battery pull. I few pages back I posted about my temp problems. I have gotten my temps back in the 20's with these patches, that was with the screen off. I had Govnah as my active card, when I unlocked my phone it read 500 MHz, 27 C, screenstate kicked it back up to whatever clock speed I had it at (no matter the speed I got these same results) the temp would go to 45 C in matter of a second, very unusual in my experience.

I thought I had a Chuck Norris phone, but this patch brings it to it's knees. Thanks for the input guys.
    Even when playing around trying to install these patches, uninstall and etc. mine has never gone over 42c.

The only time mine has gone higher was when I was running several apps and it was almost 100F here, then I actually hit 51c. I am running Uberkernel on the 800/500 screenstate.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19.    #879  
    OK I'll start from the bottom and go up lol

I thought I had a Chuck Norris phone, but this patch brings it to it's knees. Thanks for the input guys
    screen off. started gov temp @24
    5min @27
    10min @30

I'll post more later but I haven't had any probs with this patch and heat.
    Running @ 500-1005 with patch 105

Gonna go Downtown and meet the Palm Summer Tour people and show off my animated Pre.

TTYL
    Last edited by Mannyman; 07/22/2010 at 01:48 PM.
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя