Page 43 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3338394041424344454647485393143 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #841  
    The reason this looked ok to me is My theme changed three images.

    Attachment 49267

    Attachment 49268

    Attachment 49269
    Send the there images with wosqi to
    \usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.email\images\

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Almost perfect.
    The Subject text is white on white...
    .
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  2.    #842  
    Remove old patch.(if installed) name your new gif image (image size 320x480) to

    animatedbg

    put it in wallpapers folder in pre internal memory.
    install patch.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/01/2010 at 09:23 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  3. #843  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    k, here is a Video for you.
    just posted a new one with some of the patches installed

    WOW!! ok no more posting videos for me, my little crappy videos look like PreK students work compared to yours.

    That phone theme is awesome I noticed the word launcher popped up and I was wondering what that was in your video.
  4.    #844  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    WOW!! ok no more posting videos for me, my little crappy videos look like PreK students work compared to yours.

    That phone theme is awesome I noticed the word launcher popped up and I was wondering what that was in your video.

    A lil to fast but trying to get alot in so lil time
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  5.    #845  
    I haven't installed your messaging avatar patch yet but soon will
    Need one for right side to.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  6. #846  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    If you got time, try this.
    remove patch launcher bg

    Do you have this patch installed on your video?
  7. #847  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I haven't installed your messaging avatar patch yet but soon will
    Need one for right side to.
    I need to go back and find the patch that just enables the avatar and download it the one in Preware is just a placeholder. I probably have an old version laying around I can modify and test and post here. If we could find where to change the code to allow for gif for contacts you could then have an animated gif for your friends as well.
  8.    #848  
    Nope, could not get it to work like I would liked to have.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  9. #849  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Nope, could not get it to work like I would liked to have.
    Okay I was wondering I had just copied over the images you posted and was getting ready to install the patch. xanthanliod sent me a patch he modified what exactly were you trying to get it to do?
  10.    #850  
    do you think that when the pre goes to sleep all animations stop.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  11. #851  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Use WebOS Quick Install and send
    quick_launch_bg , quick_launch_highlight and quick_launch_stash.png to
    \usr\palm\sysmgr\images\

    Now send
    Icon.png to
    \usr\lib\luna\system\luna-applauncher\

    Last thing to do is send
    launcher-page-fade-bottom, and launcher-page-fade-top.png to
    \usr\lib\luna\system\luna-applauncher\images\

    Here are the images
    I hope I got all images
    If not, let me know, k.

    Also, the Patch to hide the Quick launch bar is
    "Hide Quick Launch Bat in Launcher Remix"
    You can find it in Preware.
    Ok, I did this first thing this morning and it worked perfectly. Thanks a lot. You have anything in preware yet?
  12. #852  
    hey in your video at the 15 second mark you tap the screen and the word launcher appears and your launcher pops up where is that patch?
  13. #853  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    do you think that when the pre goes to sleep all animations stop.
    I think so but how can you test it? That is probably why the animation stops on a web page when not in focus.
  14.    #854  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Okay I was wondering I had just copied over the images you posted and was getting ready to install the patch. xanthanliod sent me a patch he modified what exactly were you trying to get it to do?
    Just set up a new blank page so it looked like animated wallpaper
    When the phone starts up, it would go to blank page to simulate
    the effect of an animated bg
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  15.    #855  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I think so but how can you test it? That is probably why the animation stops on a web page when not in focus.
    I looked over a lot of info on the web about how to stop this.
    but no go as of yet
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  16.    #856  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I looked over a lot of info on the web about how to stop this.
    but no go as of yet
    A java script need's to be made and applied in the .css file.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17.    #857  
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  18.    #858  
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  19.    #859  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Ok, I did this first thing this morning and it worked perfectly. Thanks a lot. You have anything in preware yet?
    Nope not yet. kinda holding out for 1.4.5
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  20. #860  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Nope not yet. kinda holding out for 1.4.5
    That damn 1.4.5. lol. Makes sense though. Good work on all of this.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions