Page 42 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3237383940414243444546475292142 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #821  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Give me a sec and I'll post the png images and a how to, k.
    My hero. ....seriously.
  2. #822  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    My hero. ....seriously.
    Ok newbie,
    Don't forget to use the Donate Button.
    In the 1st Post.
    Start off right.
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  3. #823  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    it was just an allusion
    Transparency baby
    I tried the hide patch, but didn't like it. When I did want to use it, it never stayed up long enough to click anything.
  4.    #824  
    Use WebOS Quick Install and send
    quick_launch_bg , quick_launch_highlight and quick_launch_stash.png to
    \usr\palm\sysmgr\images\

    Now send
    Icon.png to
    \usr\lib\luna\system\luna-applauncher\

    Last thing to do is send
    launcher-page-fade-bottom, and launcher-page-fade-top.png to
    \usr\lib\luna\system\luna-applauncher\images\

    Here are the images
    I hope I got all images
    If not, let me know, k.

    Also, the Patch to hide the Quick launch bar is
    "Hide Quick Launch Bat in Launcher Remix"
    You can find it in Preware.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 07/22/2010 at 02:26 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  5. #825  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Ok newbie,
    Don't forget to use the Donate Button.
    In the 1st Post.
    Start off right.
    Thanks for the welcome. haha. I didnt see a donate button, but I generously clicked the thanks button. Im thankful for everything you guys do. Im happy Palm has such an open source that everyone can contribute. Palm all the way.
  6.    #826  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    No worries, mate.

    I could just go back to the original patch but with a different background for email.
    Maybe this one:
    or this one:
    This is why I would like to keep it to launcher only.
    Every one will need a new text color for the anim gif the like .

    The reason this looked ok to me is My theme changed three images.

    compose-subject-edit-bg.png

    compose-subject-edit-bg-high.png

    compose-subject-solid-bg.png
    Send the there images below with wosqi to
    \usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.email\images\
    Last edited by warlord9159; 07/22/2010 at 07:03 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7.    #827  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. haha. I didnt see a donate button, but I generously clicked the thanks button. Im thankful for everything you guys do. Im happy Palm has such an open source that everyone can contribute. Palm all the way.

    Please let me know if this worked
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. #828  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Use WebOS Quick Install and send
    quick_launch_bg , quick_launch_highlight and quick_launch_stash.png to
    \usr\palm\sysmgr\images\

    Now send
    Icon.png to
    \usr\lib\luna\system\luna-applauncher\

    Last thing to do is send
    launcher-page-fade-bottom, and launcher-page-fade-top.png to
    \usr\lib\luna\system\luna-applauncher\images\

    Here are the images
    I hope I got all images
    If not, let me know, k.
    Awesome. I will let you know how it turns out on my end tomorrow as it is getting late.
  9.    #829  
    And, the patch I use is

    Hide Quick Launch Bar in Launcher Remix
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  10. #830  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    And, the patch I use is

    Hide Quick Launch Bar in Launcher Remix
    Thanks, I am trying this one out, now.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11.    #831  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I tried the hide patch, but didn't like it. When I did want to use it, it never stayed up long enough to click anything.
    Yeppers, I need to get on an airplane so I can fix your pre
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  12. #832  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Yeppers, I need to get on an airplane so I can fix your pre
    Anytime, I'll make dinner!!

    Yes, I definitely like that patch much better than the other one. It actually lets my launcher pop-up and stay, so I can click stuff.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13.    #833  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Anytime, I'll make dinner!!

    Yes, I definitely like that patch much better than the other one. It actually lets my launcher pop-up and stay, so I can click stuff.
    One of them needs to be updated as it takes a long time to pop back up.

    also, I'll start to save up for a ticket.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  14. #834  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    One of them needs to be updated as it takes a long time to pop back up.

    also, I'll start to save up for a ticket.
    Cool! Flying in and out of this area is actually really cheap and I can cook gourmet! My ex never appreciated, someone might as well enjoy it!!

    Oh and thanks for the clear quick launch bar, was able to get that to work. I don't mind the icon being there, but had been hoping to find someway to make it clear, so they seem to just float there.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #835  
    Oh yeah, with custom boot screens of a flaming cursive V, as well as a smaller one for my lock icon and all the other customizing I've done, I've now dubbed it my Palm V!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  16.    #836  
    N/p
    Glad I could you in some way.
    I keep you up all night working on a patch that I could no fit.
    So I hope that makes up for it.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17.    #837  
    and I can cook gourmet!
    You know how to get to a man's heart
    Its late here so off to bed I go.
    Good night and you sleep good k
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  18. #838  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    N/p
    Glad I could you in some way.
    I keep you up all night working on a patch that I could no fit.
    So I hope that makes up for it.
    I didn't mind, I really appreciate your time and effort in trying to get it work for me.

    All your hard work is just awesome!

    As of now, it's almost 1am here and I have to get some sleep!

    Have a great night!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  19. #839  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    You know how to get to a man's heart
    Its late here so off to bed I go.
    Good night and you sleep good k
    LOL! I am darn good!

    You too, sleep well! Catch ya tomorrow~
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20.    #840  
    k
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions