1.    #781  
    Quote Originally Posted by slydog43 View Post
    Thanks
    n/p
    Man that was fun.

Lot of post to look thru.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

I wonder if I should delete the posts where I was trying to flirt with verwon?
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    I wonder if I should delete the posts where I was trying to flirt with verwon?
    ROFL! Well, I saw and read them all!

As to the patches, they just DO NOT work for me. I decided to try to contacts one, since I still have the images in my phone and it still didn't work. Although my contacts page went completely blank, no names or anything, just the avatars!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    mannyman give a shout out to your connections about the animation thread so warlord can be front page news tommorrow!
    BFG made it today so time for you tommorrow.
    Ok but video sells it:
    Last edited by Mannyman; 07/22/2010 at 12:12 AM.
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Confirmed Spidermanny is my avatar:
    That is unbeleivably awesome. I want that. When will this patch be in Preware?
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    can someone confirm that this patch works .
    Attachment 49245
    Where does the .gif go for this patch? Also, what should it be named? Thanks for all the hard work!

Edit. Figured it out.
    Last edited by squeezy; 07/22/2010 at 12:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Ths with a black back ground.
    Attachment 49241
    The icon are transparent.
    They need a white bg
    Attachment 49243
    I left transparency as-is....
    allright now I am sure someone will send that shout out now. I think Mannyman is the reporter.
    Reporter is better than Secretary right?
    Any comments on the video?
    I left Warlord a secret message, kinda subtle, so you have to look close....
    puts my poor little videos to shame I will no longer upload to youtube. Great looking video and I caught the message.
    puts my poor little videos to shame I will no longer upload to youtube. Great looking video and I caught the message.
    Well, I took Shadavis08's advice and used the Pre's video recorder and 12 mirrors....

Last edited by Mannyman; 07/22/2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: drunk
    that spidey icon is cool I am still looking for the code for photos there has to be way to make it see .gif files
    Reporter is better than Secretary right?
    Any comments on the video?
    I left Warlord a secret message, kinda subtle, so you have to look close....
    Oops! I didn't just share that video on both twitter and Facebook!!?!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    that spidey icon is cool I am still looking for the code for photos there has to be way to make it see .gif files
    Well if you have the app "SMS MMS email" you have literally thousands of gifs available on your Pre.
    yea but I want the photo app to see them so that I can experiment more like I did with the avatar tonight. I hope it is something just not turned on.
    yea but I want the photo app to see them so that I can experiment more like I did with the avatar tonight. I hope it is something just not turned on.
    Yep. That way we wouldn't need 3rd party app to send gif via mms/email....
    I am looking for a way to make the contact icons be animated. I have nothing but time on my hand for another week so I will keep searching
    I am looking for a way to make the contact icons be animated. I have nothing but time on my hand for another week so I will keep searching
    On the same Page:

Video or animated Caller ID. Like my PalmOS devices have...

Animated Contacts, Avatars, App Icons, etc...
  18.    #798  
    Ok but video sells it:
    You got me lol
    Man i was roflmao.

Now it will be next week before i get to it
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

I installed the patch for the launcher and music and phone. But in the music app the background is white and so is the text so I can't see anything, and in the phone app it is black, and the launcher is laggy.

How can I uninstall the patches?
    Time to get VIRAL
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhugbear View Post
    I installed the patch for the launcher and music and phone. But in the music app the background is white and so is the text so I can't see anything, and in the phone app it is black, and the launcher is laggy.

How can I uninstall the patches?
    Yep still in TEST mode...

IN WOSQI find Device Management (Tools menu)
    Then Patches (pull down says applications all the way to the right)
    Then check off the boxes for the patches
    and hit the uninstall button.