Page 38 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2833343536373839404142434888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Icons on the launcher?
    yes I changed the appinfo.json but no result I wonder if there is a global setting that tells the Pre if a file is a certain type show it in this app I figure if the message app can do it than the other apps should I guess I also need to know where the controller is to tell the photo app to see .gif
    Quote Originally Posted by PJaE00 View Post
    Wow, I Wanna See That
    I posted a crappy video photography is not my forte.
  3.    #743  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    yes I changed the appinfo.json but no result I wonder if there is a global setting that tells the Pre if a file is a certain type show it in this app I figure if the message app can do it than the other apps should I guess I also need to know where the controller is to tell the photo app to see .gif
    I don 't think this can be done to the launcher. sorry
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

I initially tried a 100x100 I got them from the page you posted just playing around and had a I wonder moment. LOL!!
    Here are the ones I'll be trying :

APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  5.    #745  
    @mamouton
    what size do they need to be ar?

6.    #746  
    @Mannyman
    did you try the new patch yet

http://forums.precentral.net/2568244-post718.html

I don 't think this can be done to the launcher. sorry
    I refuse to accept that answer LOL. It will show up eventually. Of course I won't look very hard for it either just when I am poking around in the files if I see something I will try it.

Off topic I was looking at the photo app and saw in the code for the album-assistant that swipe to delete and reorder albums was set to false I set it to true and did a full reboot but nothing happened I will play with that later.
    Thanks for the great patches warlord9159. Can you please update your first post with links to the most recent patches. This thread is growing fast as it should since this is so cool. I have the launcher one done now and looking forward to adding dialpad, messanger, etc.
    I set mines for 100 x 100 haven't tried anything bigger yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Here are the ones I'll be trying :

Those should be able to show up nice!!
    @Mannyman
    did you try the new patch yet

http://forums.precentral.net/2568244-post718.html
    Yep.
    They failed or I did.
    Either way no go.
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  12.    #752  
    Ths with a black back ground.
    ninja.gif
    The icon are transparent.
    They need a white bg
    ninja w-bg.gif
    Last edited by warlord9159; 07/21/2010 at 10:18 PM.

13.    #753  
    Yep.
    They failed or I did.
    Either way no go.
    It worked for me lol

It worked for me lol
    Which one email or music-remix?
  15.    #755  
    Which one email or music-remix?
    sorry i posted wrong patch

Email
    try this

@shadavis yes you would need to use webosqi to install the patch you just change the extension on line 1540 to .gif I am uploading the patch now.
    Do you install over existing patch or delete original patch and then install this one?
    you need to uninstall patch? Do you already have the avatar on left side installed?
    Yes the preware version
  19.    #759  
    Quote Originally Posted by slydog43 View Post
    Thanks for the great patches warlord9159. Can you please update your first post with links to the most recent patches. This thread is growing fast as it should since this is so cool. I have the launcher one done now and looking forward to adding dialpad, messanger, etc.
    yeppers, it is growing way to fast for me.
    I'm so glad that others are helping out with this as I could not keep up by myself.
    as for adding patches to the first post, I'm kinda waiting for 1.4.5.
    Also I only wonted this to be for the launcher but you see how that worked out

yeppers, it is growing way to fast for me.
    I'm so glad that others are helping out with this as I could not keep up by myself.
    as for adding patches to the first post, I'm kinda waiting for 1.4.5.
    Also I only wonted this to be for the launcher but you see how that worked out
    Get ready for more. I've tipped all the major blogs and posted info in the Precentral Wallpapers section....