Page 37 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738394041424787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #721  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    roflmao @the frog
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

hey warlord guess what I placed an animated avatar in my messaging app and it is animated. Steps I applied the avatar patch. I then downloaded an animated avatar changed the name of the avatar to my-avatar.gif instead of the my-avatar.png restarted luna and I have animation in my message app. trying to make a video but the avatar is so small.
    does anyone else get hesitation in their phone with the animated launcher patch installed ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    FOund a good spinning one I am uploading now.

Forgive my fuzziness it is a Flip camera.

warlord do you know where the global code is to change the file type for the icons?
    Crappy video.
    lol
    but gets the message across.
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    lol hey it is hard to capture a 100x100 icon spinning. The first one I had have very little animation so I had to find one that did more for the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    lol hey it is hard to capture a 100x100 icon spinning. The first one I had have very little animation so I had to find one that did more for the video.
    Why didn't you use your Pre to take the video of your Pre?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    heyy guys please update me lol soo what we got sooo far
    THE GAME OF LIFE
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    What is up with it lol
    It's like I never installed the patch...
    Music Player Remix
    version 0.12.3

Preferences= Default Wallpaper

• Renamed music to musiceq.gif
    • plus made a copy and took off .gif extension
    • put both files in wallpapers folder without the dot(.wallpapers).

When I removed the patch the app got all screwed up so I just downloaded it a gain.

PS. your 1st post does not have gif extension. Is that correct?
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    A+ for effort. Remind me not to buy a flip.
    What size for the avatar again?
    I initially tried a 100x100 I got them from the page you posted just playing around and had a I wonder moment. LOL!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Why didn't you use your Pre to take the video of your Pre?
    Now that is too funny!
    I initially tried a 100x100 I got them from the page you posted just playing around and had a I wonder moment. LOL!!
    exactly how did you do this ? do i need to change the text in the patch itself ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Now that is too funny!
    It's also possible. You need to rig up a system of mirrors! Actually, then you would be recording your screen that's recording the screen in an infinite loop... Your Pre would probably catch fire or explode.
  16.    #736  
    hey warlord guess what I placed an animated avatar in my messaging app and it is animated. Steps I applied the avatar patch. I then downloaded an animated avatar changed the name of the avatar to my-avatar.gif instead of the my-avatar.png restarted luna and I have animation in my message app. trying to make a video but the avatar is so small.
    No way. that sounds cool.

@shadavis yes you would need to use webosqi to install the patch you just change the extension on line 1540 to .gif I am uploading the patch now.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  18.    #738  
    warlord do you know where the global code is to change the file type for the icons?
    Icons on the launcher?

Wow, I Wanna See That

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
  20.    #740  
    We keep this up and our battery won't last a hour. lol
    Last edited by warlord9159; 07/23/2010 at 12:04 AM.