Page 28 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well that came from someone else early on in this thread . besides that we're talking about this thread and these patches which have nothing to do with who ever sconix is. these patches im sure are not written exactly the same as his are . just an educated guess on my part though .
    have you not tried the mode switcher app by sconix?
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-switcher.html

it is the strongest most used ap on my pre

sorry to get off topic -- this is one bad b u t t patch and between this and utbmt -- the most fun you can have on your computer and phone

thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    sorry off topic again
    verwon
    who is that hot chick in your avatar?
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    there are other patches that will stop the animated patch from working , the one i know of is the name launcher pages patch . launcher pages most likely .
    Don't have that one. Thought about it, but never could make up my mind what to name them, so I didn't bother. It especially seemed pointless, since there is only one other person in the world who'd ever be touching my phone.

Maybe I should run a repair or something, just to check for patch fragments, as Mamouton mentioned? Does that remove my apps and patches or just clean it up? I haven't read much on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    sorry off topic again
    verwon
    who is that hot chick in your avatar?

Well, I'm going to take this as a compliment, because that's me, taken about 3 months ago, or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Don't have that one. Thought about it, but never could make up my mind what to name them, so I didn't bother. It especially seemed pointless, since there is only one other person in the world who'd ever be touching my phone.

Maybe I should run a repair or something, just to check for patch fragments, as Mamouton mentioned? Does that remove my apps and patches or just clean it up? I haven't read much on it.
    the reconstruction utility can be used to fix corrupted or "lost" patches -- the patch recovery will get rid of all of your patches.

please take my comment as a compliment -- and don't tell my wife i said it nice to see some of the fairer sex here on the forums -- wish i could even get more then a --"you're on the computer again" as far as interest from my wife
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2

My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    the reconstruction utility can be used to fix corrupted or "lost" patches -- the patch recovery will get rid of all of your patches.

please take my comment as a compliment -- and don't tell my wife i said it nice to see some of the fairer sex here on the forums -- wish i could even get more then a --"you're on the computer again" as far as interest from my wife
    Thanks for the clarification on the various utilities.

Your compliment is much appreciated and no worries, my lips.....errr...typing fingers are sealed!

A spouse? Oh yes, I had one of those once...NOT ANYMORE!!!
    wow is this the therapy thread lol anyways just wondering if anyone has any good animated wallpaper web sites !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    wow is this the therapy thread lol anyways just wondering if anyone has any good animated wallpaper web sites !

Yes and Dr. Ver is in!
    so got any good animated wallpaper sites lol DR. ay . just what are you wearing in the pic anyways ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    back from the Palmcast.
    Shouted-out about this patch at least a few times....hey,what i miss?

Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post

A spouse? Oh yes, I had one of those once...NOT ANYMORE!!!
    Go on...
    Last edited by Mannyman; 07/20/2010 at 08:32 PM. Reason: punctuation
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    It is a corset style top and jeans.

Sorry, the bikini top pic is on facebook!

And no, I just created my own animated gif to use from one on the pics I have in my phone, that I use for my wallpaper!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    back from the Palmcast.
    Shouted-out about this patch at least a few times....hey,what i miss?

Go on...

Ha ha!! Yes, my divorce was final in July of last year and I now live 2,300 miles away from him.

I miss seeing my son more often, but nothing else about being married. I am much happier without all that nonsense.
    wow did you move to cali or florida , lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    wow did you move to cali or florida , lol
    West Coast and that's as specific as I get in public! Had spent my whole life on the East Coast and always hated it.
    ewwww west coast ! gulf coast is the best even with the oily water . ha ha . i used to live over there didnt like it .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    ewwww west coast ! gulf coast is the best even with the oily water . ha ha . i used to live over there didnt like it .
    Verwon is living proof that west is now best.
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    wow do you want a napkin to clean your nose off lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    wow do you want a napkin to clean your nose off lol
    lol

lol
    I'm in So Cal. But can't use that to sell the west ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Verwon is living proof that west is now best.

ROFL! Thank you, Mannyman!

I always wanted to live on the West Coast and, now, I figured nothing was stopping me, so I just did it.
    now back to my original post ! does anyone know any good web sites for animated bg ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη