Page 24 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728293474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    mannyman those have to be changed in phone images. I have changed mines I believe they are black now to match my phone theme call log sprite, call log list sprite, call log drawer, and call log view menu bg need to be modified to get rid of the green.
    Do you have those handy?
    lol that blackbird is a bad mother shut your mouth, My pre started trembling when I saw the update it didn't want to go through that again. Heck with the 1ghz it is really not much difference and my pre is more stable with the Thunderchief. I wish it would run it though cause if it could it would be on here believe you me.
    I was in denial that my pre has only 1 testicle...
    Poor little wimp got beat up by a Pixie...
    At least my Pre can look Super thanks to this patch!
    I love my wussy Pre.
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  2.    #462  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Has any one tried this yet. I'm a long way from finishing the new phone for testing
    testing now
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

3.    #463  
    testing now
    Ok. it will not refresh on the launcher.

what did you do? Hopefully that accidentally find was helpful.
    Is anyone else having temp problems with running the Blackbird kernel and this launcher patch? If it's running at anything higher than 800, it idles around 48 C with the screen on. While off, the temp drops to +/- 30 C, as soon as it comes back on though the temps shoot up instantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Do you have those handy?

I was in denial that my pre has only 1 testicle...
    Poor little wimp got beat up by a Pixie...
    At least my Pre can look Super thanks to this patch!
    I love my wussy Pre.
    I am no warlord so if you need to make changes to the files by all means do so. I did the best I could.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  7.    #467  
    Quote Originally Posted by squeezy View Post
    Is anyone else having temp problems with running the Blackbird kernel and this launcher patch? If it's running at anything higher than 800, it idles around 48 C with the screen on. While off, the temp drops to +/- 30 C, as soon as it comes back on though the temps shoot up instantly.
    Not running Blackbird.
    Last time I updated I had a lot of trouble with it, patch or not

I couldn't get the blackbird to install so I have to respectfully sulk in my chair and wonder what my pre would be like breaking the sound barrier.
    warlord are you going to post the updated patch that stops the animation when launcher, dialer, or any other screen is not active?
  10.    #470  
    warlord are you going to post the updated patch that stops the animation when launcher, dialer, or any other screen is not active?
    I have not looked in to this yet but I'll say, It can't be done

Fixed call log bg

With tear in my eye. Thanks! that is beautiful. Sure fixed my hatchet job of changing the color.
    Ok. it will not refresh on the launcher.
    What did you mean here then I thought you had a breakthrough with stopping the animation when not in use.
  13.    #473  
    With tear in my eye. Thanks that is beautiful. Sure fixed my hatchet job of changing the color.

One of the images is not perfect, let me update it k

14.    #474  
    What did you mean here then I thought you had a breakthrough with stopping the animation when not in use.
    what did you do?

Not sure what you mean? If you are referring to my Picaso work at changing the call log backgrounds. I don't know I kept pushing buttons until it wasn't green any more! LOL!!!
  16.    #476  
    here you go
    call log bg fix to black
    Code:
    images.zip

17.    #477  
    this

Originally Posted by mamouton
    warlord I just found out something interesting I clicked on shadavis's pictures on my Pre and as long as the window was active the animation was working as soon as the focus was gone the animation stopped. So this leads me to think there has to be a way to start and stop the animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Can you make the sms/messaging patch look more like the email patch?
    (Translucent chat bubbles with white or light colored text for sender and receiver.)
    Here are some more pix of Messaging app:

Last edited by Mannyman; 07/20/2010 at 01:15 AM. Reason: added more pix
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    this
    I had responded I gues it was when Precentral went blank for a while. I just clicked on one of the pictures in the thread and when I minimize the card and go to another card the animation stops. Try it with one of the images but you have to navigate on the Pre. This makes me wonder is there somthing in webos that tells it to stop when not in focus.
  20.    #480  
    In the web page on the phone ?