Page 20 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #381  
    Remove old patch.(if installed) name your new gif image(image size 320x480) to

animatedbg

put it in wallpapers folder in pre internal memory.
    install patch.

Webos 2.0 ready
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by warlord9159; 11/03/2010 at 06:00 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

2.    #382  
    TEST. animated email w/white text

Keep Up The Great Work

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
  4.    #384  
    Remove old patch.(if installed) name your new gif image (image size 320x480) to

animatedbg

install patch.

Webos 2.0 fixed
    Last edited by warlord9159; 11/03/2010 at 06:00 PM.

what about the launcher patch ? are you going to redo that patch as well ? i had to take it off my phone because it was causing my phone to be slow constantly ? i believe it was constantly rendering while the phone was on . not sure though .

also warlord with the new phone patch ,what do i name the gif and what folder ? just the regular wallpaper folder? correct ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    what about the launcher patch ? are you going to redo that patch as well ? i had to take it off my phone because it was causing my phone to be slow constantly ? i believe it was constantly rendering while the phone was on . not sure though .

also warlord with the new phone patch ,what do i name the gif and what folder ? just the regular wallpaper folder? correct ?
    I don't think there is anything he can do to make the Launcher not render all the time. I have a feeling that the Launcher is always active, but is hidden off screen until you slide it up.
    so that means i will have to wait until after the update to put it back on . that bites lol .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    so that means i will have to wait until after the update to put it back on . that bites lol .
    Are you really sitting around with a 500 mhz phone waiting for the update? Holy crap that seems silly -- everytime there is an update my phone has to go to the doctor because of it so i am taking the entirely different tact --i have left my phone exactly like i like it set up and when the update hits tomorrow or 6 weeks from now (i am on verizon) i will wait until the 1.45 doctor is ready -- i will wait untill all of the devs have had a chance to update the patchs i don't feel i can live without -- then i will doctor the phone with a fresh 1.45 and start re-installing stuff --
    i just had my phone at 500mhz for an hour while trying to figure out the blackbird kernel ( no work for my phone so i am back to thundedrchief)
    if i had to live at that speed i would change phones here and now

when will this update come out anyway?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    banned for being a stupid electrician lol ha ha ha .... i kinda feel they same way gettin ready to reinstall my kernel so tired of the slowness that is the stock kernel .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  10.    #390  
    Remove old patch.(if installed) name your new gif image (image size 320x480) to

animatedbg

install patch.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 08/01/2010 at 09:22 AM.

11.    #391  
    Has anyone tested the new patches yet ?

no but im about to now that i have my kernel reinstalled , lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Has anyone tested the new patches yet ?
    Yes, between this, 1.2ghz, and street-view in bfgmaps, it seems a new wave of coolness is hitting our devices.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Mannyman; 07/19/2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: added commas
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    what do i name the gif's and what folder to put them in ? just being cautious .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  15.    #395  
    wallpapers no . ..........

name it
    animatedbg

ok then thanks , everything is that same still then ha ha . will let you know if it works in just a couple of min. . what did you change about it anyways ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  17.    #397  
    ok then thanks , everything is that same still then ha ha . will let you know if it works in just a couple of min. . what did you change about it anyways ?
    For now, add white text to some that needed it (has a w at end of name).

has a w at the end of what name lol ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  19.    #399  
    patch name

e.g
    email anim bg w.patch

ok ? thats funny i didnt see any w's in the patch name ha ha , oh well . the launcher patch is working great and not slowing down my phone while its loaded with a fast kernel ! yay
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη