Page 170 of 171 FirstFirst ... 70120160165166167168169170171 LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    Thanks, this impresses so many people LOL
    This is definitely a sweet patch thanks!
    Man..You got me hooked on animations now. Thanks for all of the great work! I have been browsing the forums looking to see if anyone has figured out how to animate the home screen yet. Any luck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swish View Post
    Man..You got me hooked on animations now. Thanks for all of the great work! I have been browsing the forums looking to see if anyone has figured out how to animate the home screen yet. Any luck?
    Can't be done, yet.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Thanks for the reply.
    Do you know if it is an issue with the animated background not allowing the phone to timeout and running the battery down, or is it just something that Palm (HP) has done to lock down the page? Just curious.
    I think they've done something that won't allow access to that main screen.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7.    #3387  
    QUOTE Jason Robitaille;
    The system wallpaper cannot be manipulated via patch. The system wallpaper is controlled via LunaSysMgr and calls to a system service. I'm believe the system service will not accept gif files. However, the launcher's background is able to be set to gif because that is html/css/jsjsjs-$based$. :$END$ $QUOTE$
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Swish View Post
    Although you can't use the home screen, per se..... what I did was add an extra launcher page, which I either kept far left or far right, I kept my launcher bar set at hidden, and then I just left that page open, all the time. Sorta the same thing, not quite, but close enough, and yes, the battery disappears, but that's the price you're going to have to live with
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Nice work-around, Sledge. I might have to give that a try and see how it affects my battery life.
    guys check out this cool site : vistahd.org for more animated backgrounds... Cheers!!
    im having a hard time sifting through the clutter, i followed the instructions and now everything is animated except the launcher, can someone please tell me how i can make the launcher the only thing animated on my phone?
  12.    #3392  
    animated launcher patch will eat up your battery.

I would not use it if you can't keep a full charge on your battery.

Short of rooting through 170 pages....is there a working version of the Top-Bar anim-patch that works for 2.1? I tried the patch HERE...and even verified that the css file was edited...but still nothing.

I'm wondering if it's the theme..? (Dark Glass 2.0)
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
  14.    #3394  
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    Short of rooting through 170 pages....is there a working version of the Top-Bar anim-patch that works for 2.1? I tried the patch HERE...and even verified that the css file was edited...but still nothing.

I'm wondering if it's the theme..? (Dark Glass 2.0)
    I updated the link in your post with a 2.1.0 patch.
    Please try and post back. k

If still need help, look here
    http://forums.precentral.net/2560248-post6.html

I'm getting Hunk errors..and "novacom: unexpected EOF from server"..? I've been playing around in the systemui.css though...so it might be me. I'll add the lines manually and see if they work...then at least we'll know we're on the right track.
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    i got an error it says patch installation faild can s0mebody help me i try to install the patch with the webos quick install and with internalz but it dowsnt work
    Used the update. Thanks!
    hi all,

as mentioned by xBrimeston3x above. Short of reading all 170 post... i read upto 30 then jumped to 100 but i am still not able to find a solution to my problem. i am trying to use warlords launcher patch but when i try to install either via wosqi or internalz i get a "hunk" error " saving rejects to file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css.rej"

any ideas about how to get round this and apologies if there is already a fix for this.

O2 UK Palm Pre + running HPwebOS 2.1 w/ OC Uberkernal ScrnSt 500/1000.

Thanks again.
    is there a touchpad version?
    +1 to touchpad