Page 168 of 171 FirstFirst ... 68118158163164165166167168169170171 LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    I have the fullscreen mode browser, the glass effect, phone no autoclose, no missed call callback, no autodial from call log, ad blocker, am-pm indicator in top bar, 4x4 icons v5.
  2.    #3342  
    try the 4x4 patch
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    try the 4x4 patch
    ok I removed the 4x4 patch and I still can't download the launcher patch. Any more suggestions? Thank you
    I have good news! When I deleted the glass effect patch, the animated launcher patch finally installed Thank you so much for your help.
    Most wmv files file I've ever got form the web has a virus in it.
    makes po*n hard to find
    Hello! I just downloaded the dropbox on my computer, how do I access the 150 animated wallpapers? Thanks
  6.    #3346  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcol41 View Post
    Hello! I just downloaded the dropbox on my computer, how do I access the 150 animated wallpapers? Thanks
    K I will set it up for you
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

K I will set it up for you
    ok thanks! I appreciate it
    How will I know that it's set up? I used a gif wallpaper from a website 2x and it messed up my phone. I had to take it to sprint and now its all erased
  9.    #3349  
    How will I know that it's set up? I used a gif wallpaper from a website 2x and it messed up my phone. I had to take it to sprint and now its all erased
    PM me your email addy that you set up dropbox with please.

10.    #3350  
    I have good news! When I deleted the glass effect patch, the animated launcher patch finally installed Thank you so much for your help.
    Glad you got it to work

11.    #3351  
    K got it and now you should remove your addy from that post k

I have another question! Two different times i hit the luna restart on internalz after I put an animated wallpaper in it and after i hit luna my phone wouldn't turn on all the way, it would just stay in loading mode (when the word palm is moving) so I had to take it to sprint and they fixed it. So then I put everything back on my phone because sprint took it off, and I tried doing the very same thing again with the animated wallpaper for the launcher and once I hit luna restart it happened again. So sprint sent me a new phone and I don't know if I should put the internalz on it again. Any thoughts?
  13.    #3353  
    I have another question! Two different times i hit the luna restart on internalz after I put an animated wallpaper in it and after i hit luna my phone wouldn't turn on all the way, it would just stay in loading mode (when the word palm is moving) so I had to take it to sprint and they fixed it. So then I put everything back on my phone because sprint took it off, and I tried doing the very same thing again with the animated wallpaper for the launcher and once I hit luna restart it happened again. So sprint sent me a new phone and I don't know if I should put the internalz on it again. Any thoughts?
    I would not think it has to do with the patch or internalz but it could be. I wolud just not install the launcher patch as it drains the battery faster anyhoot. Sorry your havin' probs.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta

I would not think it has to do with the patch or internalz but it could be. I wolud just not install the launcher patch as it drains the battery faster anyhoot. Sorry your havin' probs.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Do you think the wallpaper I used could of had a virus? Because it actually did work and I changed my animated wallpaper a few times but when I did a certain one is when it wouldn't start back up after luna?
  15.    #3355  
    could you post it ?
  16.    #3356  
    A gif image can be corrupt.
    the launcher (i think) loads before your phone boots all the way up so if your image is corrupt it could lock up your phone.

I don't know how. I have it in my dropbox
    C:\Users\MOM\Documents\My Dropbox\stars.gif
  19.    #3359  
    Did you get the gif from my Dropbox?

no I got it from a website.