Page 163 of 171 FirstFirst ... 63113153158159160161162163164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #3241  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Warlord, so far in my new project, you'll have the option to use 'only wallpaper-temp.jpg', 'wallpaper-temp.jpg with transparent overlay', or just 'topbarbg.png'. All in one patch.

This is fun!
    Sounds cool to me
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

What's up Carl

I just ran the Repair Utility in Override Compatibility Mode.

Opened up preware, and swipe deleted the top bar animated icons patch from the OP that we had trouble uninstalling and installing over itself.

Now before I go ahead and 'install all', I should also swipe delete the rest of your animated patches as well? And reinstall those with webosqi?

If this all goes accordingly, I should be on my way to installing the UMT-TB icons patch with transparency that you modified the previous night

But first I need to know the following:

before I go ahead and 'install all', I should also swipe delete the rest of your animated patches in prewares 'saved package list' as well? And reinstall those with webosqi?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    I am going to have dinner now.

Be back in a little while
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Warlord, I'll be sending you an alpha version of my patch in the next hour or so.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    NVM my previous question about the animated patches in preware Warlorderooni.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    NVM my previous question about the animated patches in preware Warlorderooni.
    Which animated patches?
    Which animated patches?
    It's a long story Garrett.

Last night,Carl and I stayed up until 4:30am trying to figure out why the OP UMT-TB animated patch here would not uninstall. .css files were modified, so I ran a 'restore specific file' on the repair utility to remove the patch from the top bar, but it would not remove from preware, and I tried installing over the patch to uninstall it but no luck. Tried uninstalling through webosqi also, no luck.

So today I ran both an Emergency Reconstruct Utility and then an Emergency Patch Installer after that also failed to work. The patch still lingered.

I took it to the next level before doctoring, running the 'repair utility with override compatibility mode'. After the reboot, went into preware saved pacage list an swip deleted the UMT-TB patch from the OP here. Now I am going to just swipe delete the other animated patches for install later via webosqi. I hope this has completely removed the UMT-TB icons patch. The version is 2.2
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Sounds like you've had a lot of issues with UMT-TopBar...

It's never a good idea to send stock files to replace modded ones while a patch is still installed lol.
    Sounds like you've had a lot of issues with UMT-TopBar...

It's never a good idea to send stock files to replace modded ones while a patch is still installed lol.
    NOT strangely enough, this is the only time I have had any issue with the UMT-TB patch. I had no problems uninstalling and reinstalling it just a couple of weeks ago.

Here is what happens, and why i believe it is the trail that leads to my recent troubles.

I had mentioned to Calr that one day while playing around with my phone, I clicked on Luna Restart, my screen went entirely the same color as the luna Restart tab from the Patch by Jason, Can't think of the name on the top of my head right now, but it's the patch with more device options to choose, each with different colored tabs. Love that patch a lot

So anyway, the screen froze up on me in that color. So I did a battery pull, and waited about 10+ minutes before putting the battery back in. Sucked because everything was reset, just like after installing patches and apps for the first time. You know how you get the greeting from preware and govnah before clicking 'OK I've read this' etc. Since then, the 3G has been altered to EV and has not returned back to 3G since. I removed the patch like a day or two later and installed it again without a hitch. Since then I have not altered or changed anything nor installed any other patch that goes into that systemui.css except for the patch 'Palm as string carrier'.

Now after that I have not tried to uninstall the patch until Warlord modified the UMT-TB with full wallpaper and transparency patch. The interesting thing about the patch not uninstalling and giving me a md5sum 72 out of 72 hunks ignored error message is that prior to attempt the uninstall, I ran a repair utility and got a notification to restore a md5sum rootfw, and I clicked restore. I also noticed that it would not let me take a look at the diff before selecting to restore or ignore.

So my guess is that is the cause of the .css being modified back to its original state.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Damn, what a mess lol. Maybe a Doctor would be in order just to nuke everything back to stock.
    Duke Nukem FTW! Lol
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

lol!

By the way, UMT-TopBar4 has the Full Screen Wallpaper with optional transparency layer built in.
  13.    #3253  
    sorry Rollemmmmmmmmmmmmmup
    Hade a quick nap lol
    OFS got to me

14.    #3254  
    lol!

By the way, UMT-TopBar4 has the Full Screen Wallpaper with optional transparency layer built in.
    Is this done?

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    sorry Rollemmmmmmmmmmmmmup
    Hade a quick nap lol
    OFS got to me
    it's all good homie C

You had just stepped out when I left the post earlier.

I didn't wake up until almost 2pm today myself lol

OFS??? Onion Filled Sausage? lol
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

16.    #3256  
    old fart syndrome

17.    #3257  

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Is this done?
    I have a very basic version finished. I'll attach UMT-TopBar4 v0.0.1

Keep in mind it's definitely still in testing...
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 10/15/2010 at 10:45 AM.
    DOH!!! I am suffering from OFS my da*n self!

Arrrghhh, I just clicked update instead of install all in preware LOL Just my luck
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

This one took me about an hour...
    Last edited by Mannyman; 10/15/2010 at 01:23 AM. Reason: fixed loop
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя