Page 15 of 171 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202565115 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #281  
    you have to apply the patch in this thread and either name your image animatedbg.gif or open the patch and change the image file to what you want it to be then you have to place the image file in wallpapers or .wallpapers depending on which patch you download.
  2. #282  
    depends on which patch you installed
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3. #283  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    you have to apply the patch in this thread and either name your image animatedbg.gif or open the patch and change the image file to what you want it to be then you have to place the image file in wallpapers or .wallpapers depending on which patch you download.
    did you see what i was talking about mamouton ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4. #284  
    mamouton you said in Mojo Messenger you had a video.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  5. #285  
    of which one the phone dialer?
  6. #286  
    wow ? is that a no then ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7. #287  
    just saw your message shadavis? what are you referring to?
  8. #288  
    checking that jstop shows that the launcher is still rendering animation even though its closed and not being viewed ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9. #289  
    I hadn't reinstalled jstop after my doctor visit this morning. Tried the SR71 and it never let me get off the ground. I will install and check it out.
  10. #290  
    thanks
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #291  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    of which one the phone dialer?
    I do like that, but I feel like something like that would start harvesting memory, is this true?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  12. #292  
    yes it does use memory but it works good and i think if you have your overclock kernel installed then it will be ok . i currently have the launcher and phone gif installed and like them alot . also i dont have any kernels installed yet. waiting for the update to do that.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #293  
    I haven't noticed any slow down for what I do.
  14. #294  
    im still puzzled why no one seems to be really interested in this mod ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  15. #295  
    I know me too. xanthanloid did a patch that enables you to ignore phone calls with a text message and no one chimed in there either. I love that patch!! http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2456808
  16. #296  
    I actually figured out how to get the patch installed, but then it wouldn't recognize my gif.

    Wonder if I put it in the wrong folder? I had placed it in .wallpapers, following the posted instructions.
  17. #297  
    Maybe there should be a Patch Gallery....
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
  18. #298  
    i have been popping in and out of this thread -- stupid work eating up all of my time -- how do i animate the phone BG? -- i have the launcher working but want that too -- also thanks for the link to the auto text message -- i used to have this on my 755P and missed it direly
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

    Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

    My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  19. #299  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    I actually figured out how to get the patch installed, but then it wouldn't recognize my gif.

    Wonder if I put it in the wrong folder? I had placed it in .wallpapers, following the posted instructions.
    try putting it into the regular wallpapers folder and then reboot phone
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  20. #300  
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    i have been popping in and out of this thread -- stupid work eating up all of my time -- how do i animate the phone BG? -- i have the launcher working but want that too -- also thanks for the link to the auto text message -- i used to have this on my 755P and missed it direly
    There is a patch I posted for the phone background, there is also a combined launcher dialer patch you can use.

    Here is a link to animated gifs in the proper size just make sure you rename them http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2560595
    warlord has placed them here as well
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions