Page 141 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4191131136137138139140141142143144145146151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3403
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I thought the delete from notification stopped working several updates ago.
    delete from notifications is working great for me lol has been for a while now !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    This was one of the first animated images I tried.
    It would not work. keep reverting back to the original file.
    I did not go any deeper in to it.
    thanks for trying anyways !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yeah, I concur with Shadavis08 also, thank you for trying. I had no idea that you attempted that animation.
    Those are brief notifications anyway that I never really just let sit there before I just tap it and open my text, missed call, or email. Kind of pointless like the flash cards that pop up when opening apps.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Are you takling about this image Attachment 50952
    yes im talking about that chat balloon, is there anyway it can be animated?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    aah ok, gotcha, well thats cool, thank you!
    after i added the animated top bar, i cant get the feeds from my preware i can only access installed packages please help
    i tryd removing preware now i cant reinstall do i have to dr my phone
    man after i did this **** this morning i couldnt access preware afterwards, uninstalled preware, tryd to reinstall preware, couldnt do it tryd all three installation types niether of while worked, dr'd my phone retry all three steps again still didnt work and its all after i did this top bar animation please help me i cant get preware back on my phone and its running straight stock please help prewares whats kept me from leaving webos and turning driod,which im seriouly considering doing now, please help i dont want to do the insurense thing cause getting new kind of phone whould be cheaper tho i love palm pre i could later come back to when hp releases a new webos phone but for now i feel like im stuck with an acient piece of **** please please help
    Okay, what exactly is going on? Please be a little more specific, provide the errors you are getting. This would not get you an insurance replacement. Have tou tried to run the WebOS Repair utility or a docotr?
  10.    #2810  
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas.levenhagen View Post
    man after i did this **** this morning i couldnt access preware afterwards, uninstalled preware, tryd to reinstall preware, couldnt do it tryd all three installation types niether of while worked, dr'd my phone retry all three steps again still didnt work and its all after i did this top bar animation please help me i cant get preware back on my phone and its running straight stock please help prewares whats kept me from leaving webos and turning driod,which im seriouly considering doing now, please help i dont want to do the insurense thing cause getting new kind of phone whould be cheaper tho i love palm pre i could later come back to when hp releases a new webos phone but for now i feel like im stuck with an acient piece of **** please please help
    This patch wouldn't do what you are saying
    Here is the patch code

--- .orig/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css
    +++ /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/stylesheets/systemui.css
    @@ -20,6 +20,7 @@
    margin: 0px;
    width: 100%;
    padding: 0;
    + background-image: url(/media/internal/wallpapers/tbbg.gif); }
    .status-bar {
    This patch added one line to the systemui.css text file.

Now if you need help with doctoring your pre, we can help you.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 09/03/2010 at 04:51 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

11.    #2811  
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas.levenhagen View Post
    id=nicholas.levenhagen
    k what it was but i tryd again for the **** of it and it installed ****ing things
    also tryd to install linux command 'bit.' was a bad folder im about to drop my phone in the water and get a new one via insurance can anydoby help me
    didnt work either. does 1.4.5 prevent you from adding preware cause i updated my phone before trying to add preware
    how do i completely i mean completely erase my phone to complete factory setting like i just bought out the store, i dont know what i did but i cant open preware (removed)
    tryd reinstalling didnt work, dr'd it then diconnected it self so now it doesnt even read on my computer just goes straight to charge. i cant access my usb cant even re dr. please help i think files may have been corrupted// do i have to buy a new phone
    i mean everything, patches all that, how do i turn on dev. mod again
    when i do upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbaselectstart theres nothing
    i got dev mod on lets see if i i can dr it again

the messgage error reading as following: ERROR: An error occured while attempting to install.org.webosinternals.preware_1.2.7_i686.ipk
    Clearing state_want and stae_flag for pkg=org.webosinternals.preware (arch_priority=0 flag=16 want=2)
    An error ocurred, return value:4.
    Collected errors:
    Cannot find package org.webosinternal.preware.
    Check the spelling or perhaps run 'ipkg update'

can you help please
    You need to go Thur this step by step .
    This thread is not the correct place.

Start a post here http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/

Forum members here are willing to help you out.

Try this link http://forums.precentral.net/2535759-post2.html
    Last edited by warlord9159; 09/03/2010 at 04:46 AM.

ok Warlord How about putting some of that animated goodness into the new music player remix 2.0 heres the link for the IPK:

https://sites.google.com/site/hedami...attredirects=0

what do you think you can do to this, because the new music player remix is already madd sick.
  13.    #2813  
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    ok Warlord How about putting some of that animated goodness into the new music player remix 2.0 heres the link for the IPK:

https://sites.google.com/site/hedami...attredirects=0

what do you think you can do to this, because the new music player remix is already madd sick.
    Been working on it with no luck as of yet. sorry

14.    #2814  
    One prob is when you remove the patch your "music-player.css" is removed to.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Sorry for asking this question but can i download the patch from preware then add the file into my wallpaper folder. And is it just one patch or are their patches for each section you want to animate. All I want to do is animate my launcher wallpaper (the wallpaper behind all the apps). Im just alittle confused on if its one patch does everything or multiple patches that focus on each part. Putting the image into wallpapers and then naming it is an easy task its just the patch part that was alittle hazy.
  16.    #2816  
    Quote Originally Posted by omi205 View Post
    Sorry for asking this question but can i download the patch from preware then add the file into my wallpaper folder. And is it just one patch or are their patches for each section you want to animate. All I want to do is animate my launcher wallpaper (the wallpaper behind all the apps). Im just alittle confused on if its one patch does everything or multiple patches that focus on each part. Putting the image into wallpapers and then naming it is an easy task its just the patch part that was alittle hazy.
    http://forums.precentral.net/2563785-post390.html

[QUOTE=warlord9159;2649455][url]

You beat me to the punch

I haven't been in this good ol' thread for a minute. Good to be back. I see not much has been going on since I was last here. It's good to see you all again.

My internet is back on. Finally!

Now I can finally get you those error codes for the animated phone and animated chat with white text patches.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Hey there Carl what's up.

Well, here is a screenshot that I took of the Message I get when trying to install the animated phone patch.

Problem is that I have not learned how to go into webos-patches.log to get you the 2 hunks that failed.

Could you tell me how I get there, so that I may post up the errors for you in detail?

Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Quick question here Carl.

It's regarding the kick *** top bar icons patch.

I just want to clear something up that confused me a bit.

warlord9159- If you have my/or any Animated or Topbar patch installed. Remove it.
    Try to reinstall them after this patch is installed
    Are you only referring to the top bar animated patch only? Or also any top bar patch such as the top bar menu remix etc. and any of your other animated patches, including the messaging, contacts, etc?

Sorry, I just want to make sure I get this right the first time
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

Never mind Carl, after reading it a couple of times through, I understand the instructions.

When you get a chance, I still need some help on the other patches not installing, the ones where I get errors.

* Animated launcher

* Animated Phone

* Animated text and IM w/ white font
    Pre|central Peacekeepers